10 • 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

27.3.21

a/n: ik, i've been gone for WAY too long (this book doesn't matter anyway) so to clear some stuff for you poor loyal bbys, i suggest you re-read the previous chapter to understand what's going on in the story bc it can get very confusing.

yes i'm sorry and i've also cleared up the honorific mess i've made out of Jimin's sister calling him 'hyung' instead of 'oppa', which i'm terribly sorry for, so there's stuff to catch up with and fix and i've done just that.

uhm, i've also cleared up some superpower stuff in the desc i've put in the intro. i've cancelled out the 'no touching each other bc you'll hurt each other' effect from the story so interactions can be easier + i've failed that already (i described that if jk and tae touched they would cancel each other out or die bc fire and water is not compatible etc). their eye colours don't glow 24/7 anymore so they have hidden identities from people hunting them or talking to them. their eyes will be natural gene colours, like brown, until smth like a Kryptonite/ negative impact (so this is their weakness but they haven't discovered it yet) forces their power to react and their eye colours will reveal itself with no choice depending on their element (so tae's eyes would glow blue, the rarest gem out there, and it'll expose him to the government and the Mad Scientist that's hunting his kind, but usually he'll look like any ordinary human being. this goes the same with jungkook, jimin, hobi...and more to come). that's all. the only times you'll know if they're supernatural is when they use their powers, but ofc that means they'll activate their eye colours too so they won't be normal-looking when they use their powers and by then you'll know just what they are and what element they possess.

that's all for now, i'll look back and see what else i might need to change to fit to my weird-ass spiralling plot ㅠ.ㅠ

this chapter = introducing a new character ;)

"J-Jungkook."

Everything rushed by in a blur. Shades of green and jabs of leaves, some whacking into his face, some simply bending away to the force of his body frantically breaking through. Undisturbed grass and vines finally stirred in the bitter breeze, homing a peaceful forest, dirt carelessly getting kicked up into the air once feverish, distressed footsteps dashed through nature's unviolated territory.

"Jungkook what's happening-"

At first it was nothing but the dark, swollen shapes and silhouettes of trees reaching to the starless night sky above his head, then a tragically beautiful sheen of crying orange had quickly embraced the outlines of the blank sky in a heartbeat. His vision would eradicate everything that should've made sense into just a panicked daze, feeling nothing and everything reside in his lurching heartbeat and racing thoughts.