8 • 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵

15.4.19

"Where are we going?"

That question still lingered among the group. For worse or for the better, the person in charge of everyone else (it seemed), didn't answer. No-one else dared to speak up, either.

Head high, shoulders squared, back muscles tensed through the dark flowing cloak; yet the way Taehyung's body strived as he took charge of the posse of strangers seemed to be so effortless and composed.

Even placid Jungkook in all of his life fighting and witnessing bloodshed, didn't seem to be that insouciant. Didn't seem like he wanted to deal with any of this. Especially not when Hoseok was involved in..whatever journey they're on right now.

At least Hoseok was here with him now, safe and doing okay, rather than being blown up in there because of an explosion he caused.

Jungkook wouldn't even know that he'd wasted an innocent soul that didn't involve in violence like he did. So he felt better knowing that Hoseok went up to him and labeled them as friends before this happened. Any of this happened.

"Where are we going?" Aforementioned ginger-haired male repeated his question, seeming to dismiss the way a rumbling growl came from the cloaked person's throat that rippled through all of their bones and made them halt without even a second thought.

Jeongguk didn't know if Hoseok was sane or insane to continue questioning such tenacious yet ethereal being whose ocean eyes seemed to get him under some sort of trance. Willingly.

Taehyung whipped around before Hoseok could open his mouth to speak again, and everyone seemed to freeze up more than they had already stopped walking.

"If you don't mind, Hoseok, I am trying to save all of your lives right now, and you questioning my plans isn't helping. If you want to be useful, stay quiet. If you want to know where I'm taking you all," those blue orbs glowed once more, taking all of their breaths away before those depths of water flickered with annoyance and adverted to somewhere else, "then too bad."

Hoseok didn't speak up after the stern male turned back to the front of the path and continued leading them, making Jimin glance at them both (with his sister still in his arms) before moving on, too.

Carrying on without question. What a loyal man. And brother.

So the three of them continued walking, following after the concealed figure still trudging without rest. Everyone else was starting to get tired, not knowing how long they've been walking for since whatever happened back there in the town. Didn't know what happened to the rest of the people there.

But they knew better than to question any of this. Even if it's weird, out-of-this-world and terrifying.

Yet they carried on. Even if they didn't know they're something out-of-this-world themselves.

Even if they didn't know that danger was lurking around every corner of Seoul.

"We need to stop and rest. The two of you used up a portion of your powers already, I don't want you burning out completely." Again, that icy, stern tone came back to instruct them from behind his shoulder.