Can't Fight This Love

She was beautiful. She never stopped smiling and I think that's what I loved most about her. She would brighten up my day with just her smile. She wasn't perfect but she was mine. And that's the kind of love I've always wanted. No love could ever compare to the love Becky and I had.

I lost her too fast and loved her too slow. It breaks my heart just knowing that she won't be here no more. They say love makes you stronger but this love? This love is killing me, slowly and painfully. Our love story is ONE. Maybe she had everything she wanted when I first met her but she was low on just one thing. Love.

Im Austin Mahone, and this is our love story...

"Yeah man I'll meet you at Bryant Park in fifteen." I had told my bestfriend Alex before hanging up on him. Grabbing my skateboard I headed towards Bryant Park to meet up with him and the rest of my boys. By the speed of my skateboard I could tell that I would be five or eight minutes early there. That'd be even better I thought to myself.

Once I had arrived there I stopped to buy myself a soda on a hotdog stand close there. I walked towards the place Alex had told me they'd be. I searched towards the place while still looking for Alex and the rest. I kept looking until my eyes landed on a short brunette standing right where the boys were supposed to be at. Once I landed my eyes on her it was like I couldn't stop looking somewhere else. She had these brown eyes with her long and beautiful eyelashes. She was perfect. I thought.

"Hey Austin!" I heard a voice yell behind me but I didn't even bother looking over there, I guess I was hypnotized by her beauty. I felt someone grab me by the shoulder which caused me to turn to them. It was AC.

"Hey, don't you hear me calling you?" He asked confused as to why I hadn't heard him when he first called for my attention. I had to look down a little since AC wasn't all that tall.

I shrugged my shoulders at him and then I brought back the memory of seeing her again. "Sorry AC I just" I sighed. "Its just what?" AC questioned, shaking his head.

"It's just that I got distracted." I told him as I turned my attention back to her. I looked her up and down and then up again. It was like I had little time to suck in her beauty in my eyes and I wanted to remember her. It was a strange feeling.

"Her?" I heard AC say with a smirk. It sounded to me like he thought I was crazy and joking. I didn't like what could be coming next. "Austin, as your best friend it's my duty to tell you that she," he moved his head towards her direction. "Is out of your league, I mean look at her man." His hand went out to where she was standing.

"AC." I started but he interrupted. "Shes probably the type of girl who only wants what she can get out of a man." He had a point. Most of the girl we'd seen around here only wanted money and gifts and I didn't have any of that. Other girls just play around with you and then leave. But she could be different.

"What if she's different?" I asked AC as he and I walked back to where the boys were. "It's worth a shot." He said.

"What's worth a shot?" Rob and Zach said in Unison.

"Austin wants to hit on that chick over there." AC said as he motioned them to where she was. I looked at her and couldn't get her out of my head. She is beautiful , I thought. How could someone be so beautiful? I asked myself.

"Well she is beautiful." Rob said.

"Right?"

"Yeah why don't you go and talk to her, like AC said , it's worth a shot." Zach told me as he sipped a drink out of his sprite. He was right, you never know what could happen unless you try.

"Alright." I told them. "I'll be right back." I put my backpack and skateboard down next to the small green table they were sitting at. Once I had told them to watch over my stuff I started walking towards the girls. The closer I got the sweatier my hands got.

Why was I so nervous to talk to her? I've talked to many girls, but they weren't her. I knew some of he girls she was with. None that I had dated though. I've only had two girl friends and they were both the same. They played around and then left. Same old same old.

She sensed that I was walking towards them and turned to where I was. She looked at me. She made eye contact with me and I fell harder for her. It's a good thing I knew some of the girls she was with. I could make an excuse as to why I was there.

"Hey girls." I smiled at them.

"Hey Austin." I heard them all say as they came up to me and hugged me. Some just threw themselves at me, and it was affecting the way she looked at me. I pushed them away and looked at her. I gave her a slight smile. "Aren't ya'll going to introduce me?" I asked them as I kept smiling at her.

"That's Becky." One of the girls said. I didn't even bother looking over at the girl although I will say her hands were cold on my skin as she rubbed her hands up and down my arm. "Becky this is Austin, isn't he hot?" Another girl said.

"Yeah, he's pretty handsome." She replied back to her as she lowered her gaze down to her drink. She sipped a little from it and then headed over to the farthest trash can away from us. It seemed like my presence was bothering her.

"Hey," I said to the girl Infront of me. "Are you done with that?" I asked as I looked at the cup in her hand. I needed an excuse to get away from these girls too. "Uhhh yeah sure." She said handing the cup to me.

"I'll throw that away for you." I said excusing myself from the group. "Oh Austin you're such a gentleman." She said as I walked away. I felt bad for using that as an excuse but I just needed to talk to her. I ran up to her as our pace leveled.

"Hey." I said when I was next to her.

"Hey." She said not even looking over at me once. Not once did she turn to face me. Was it something I did or said? I asked myself .

"Uhm it's nice to me--" I started but got interrupted by her. She rolled her eyes at me and gave me a death stare. "What do you want?" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked throwing away the cup in my hand.

"Why are you following me? Is it because you want to play around with me and then just drop me like nothing?" She said placing her hands in her hips. She looked mad. No, she looked hurt.

"Im sorry?"

"No, you're not going to play around with me. I know the type of guy you are Austin." She said my name like it was gross. I was even disgusted at the way it sounded. I was completely confused until I realized that just like I. She was played with

as well.

"Do you now?" I asked. "You really think you know how I am?" I took a couple steps closer to her. "What kind of guy am I?"

"You're just like your friends over there." She had her arms crossed and her head and gaze moved towards them. They were talking to some girls. But Alex was with his girl friend. Did she really think my friends and I were players? "They talk to them and then let them go." She pointed at AC. "See him, he's probably just playing around with her but watch her get her heart broken and end up drenched in her own tears. She doesn't know who he is. He'll play her and then she'll be sorry she ever fell for him." I laughed.

"Ouch. Who broke you?" I asked.

"Jerk." She turned around making her hair flip as she turned and she walked away. I ran up to her to stop her. "Go away!" She yelled.

"Okay. Listen Im sorry okay?" I looked at her eyes as my hands were placed on her shoulders. "See her?" I motioned my head over at AC and Samantha. "She's the sweetest most nicest girl I've ever met. She loves him. And he..." I smiled at them. I knew she was looking at me. "He loves her like crazy. They can't be without each other." I finished. "He would never hurt her even with her permission. Honestly Alex and Rebecca are perfect for each other."

"That's..." She stopped. "That's something I didn't expect." She finished.

"Come with me." I said grabbing her hand getting ready to pull her towards where I was taking her.

"No!" She yelled as she pulled her hand out of my grip.

"Why not?" I asked turning to her. I looked at her as she shook her head no. She looked mad, but cute.

"Because I don't know you." She said crossing her arms over her chest. She stood confident and without a doubt that was her final answer. I smiled at her.