Note.

FIRST OFF:
All of y'all are lovely. I never thought that I'd have a book on Wattpad get 17k reads! I don't do it for the amount of reads and votes or popularity. I wrote this fanfic because Spider-Man is a character I've always loved. Thank you so so so so much for reading Walking the Wire! I really appreciate all my readers, including those who vote on every single chapter, who vote on a few chapters, who comment like crazy, who comment every now and then, and who read silently. All the love my dudes💛

SECONDLY:
I don't know if you guys knew this, but I went on a missions trip with a team of nine people from my church to Haiti two weeks ago. We partnered with Living Water, which is a really good organization that helps provide safe water and hygiene knowledge to people in third world countries that don't have reliable or safe water sources. We dug a well and taught a community about good hygiene and the Lord. This trip really impacted me emotionally and spiritually. It has opened my eyes and my heart. I met amazing people in Haiti and I honestly can't stop thinking about them and my experience. The Living Water staff was so amazing, as was my team. I became friends with this girl my age who is homeschooled, and grew closer to my dad, who also went on the trip. I learned so much about my team, my life, our world, and our God. This trip was definitely a leap out of my comfort zone. I have never left the country, much less my home state, before this trip, and let me tell you all, the world can be beautiful if you just open your eyes. I'm very anti-social, so that was also a factor that I thought would really affect my experience, but I still had an amazing time and spread the love of Jesus and finished the well that we dug in the community, Pica, that we worked in. The community was so welcoming and threw a big party when we hit water about a hundred and twenty feet into the ground. I encourage you all to do something for others, whether or not it's across the world or in your own community. Do something to better our world. You don't have to be rich or old to make a difference. You can be young and dirt poor.

If any of you want to see a few pictures from my trip, you can go to my instagram: @katiematheww

THIRDLY:
Go check out the sequel! It's called From the Shadows

Thanks 💛