『Information About You』

Hi! My name is Ariella and welcome to my book 'Help me, Help You' which I officially titled it as a Lookism book.

To be honest, I really love the Lookism Series alot on Webtoon, so why not make a book of it?

Since I have to update this book between my days of school, I will be only uploading chapters on Wednesday or Friday/Saturday if I miss Wednesday or depending on how long I can update, so whenever I can.

This story is also aligned with the events happening in Lookism.

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

Things to remember:

"I want food." - Normal text

I want food - Readers thoughts

"I want food." - whispering (just italics with quotation marks)

* I'll be only doing a mix of only the reader in 2nd and 3rd person.

Let's get to know you:

Y/n - Your Name (obviously you know that)

L/n - Choi

E/c - Eye Color (might not include this)

H/L - Hair length (might not include this)

Height - you choose

Age - 16

Background/ Introduction:

Ever since you moved away from your sister and father, it's been really casual. You would have known someone so quiet, shy, and beautiful , would be the youngest daughter of the HNH Chairman. Though you did live as a some-what 'rich kid', you weren't entitled live as one your whole life.

You could have just stayed being homeschooled and to be pampered at the mansion your father owned, but that yearning feeling just had to call your name.

You're just a rose, beautiful and sweet, but to only be protected by those thorns.

Appearance:

You are a (whatever height) girl, a 2nd year attending Jae Won High School. You have long/short hair and bright and vibrant eye color. You wear makeup, but you decide no to at times.

Lifestyle:

Being the youngest had its perks, like not having to be able to take over the company so early or having to experience the worst part of this city. Unlike your sister, Crystal Choi.

Since your not one who enjoys the spotlight, you decided on moving out from your mansion, to live a pretty normal life from all the rich and famous lifestyle you were surrounded by.

You live a pretty average life moving to Seoul. Living in an average home as a teenager, since you live alone. Your father does send you expensive items, but you aren't one to happy about always receiving materialistic things, but you take them gladly since your father lives spoiling you.

Your home is financed by your father, allowing him access, including Crystal into your home.

You're a bright student in school, and is less likely to get into any trouble at all.

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

Wow, I wish I could add more but that's all for now. I hope you have a great day, and stay tuned for when the first chapter comes out.

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ