『𝑨 𝑮𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑴𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖』

Missed some days to update. I'm being really lazy rn. Sorry.

Chapter 4

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

You were at lunch, seated with your usual group of friends, sitting in between Zoe and Jae. Zoe wanting to switch seats with you so she can be more closer to Daniel.

As everyone else around you was conversing, you overheard a group of girls talking about someone's birthday, more specifically Daniel's birthday.

Huh? Daniel's birthday is tomorrow?

Picking up your cup of juice you took a sip of it, as you poked Jae's shoulder.
"Hey Jae, did you know about Daniel's birthday tomorrow?"

You received a nod in return.

Your thoughts scattered, trying to think of the most perfect gift for Daniel. "Hm? I don't even know what to get him. Do you know what your gonna get him?"

Jae nodded casually.

"Wow, clothes! I should've thought of that." Now you really had to think of something.

Your attention from Jae turned towards the end of the cafeteria. Where the architect students sat, more known as the Burn Knuckles Club.

You watched as Jace sat in between the club members as they conversed, looking really tense and determined as they looked up to Jace.

Jace only said a few words before he met eyes with you, you waved back to him, giving him a comforting smile.

Jace returned your wave, and gave back a strained smile.

You didn't pry too much as you figured he was given alot of responsibility since Vasco wasn't here.

Hm... Where is Vasco?

You shrugged off the thought of Vasco, and returned to your own dilemma.

You looked from across the table, there was Mira and and Zack who sat next to each other. Zack resting his feet on the table.

You stared over at Mira who held a magazine in her hands, pointing at a couple of things before flipping to the next page.

"Hey Mira. Can I borrow that magazine?"

Mira looked over at you, smiling as she casually handed over the magazine to you.

"Thanks."

Now to find Daniel a gift.

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

It was now the end of the day.

The bell rang as many students got up left while others stayed to talk to friends or to finish packing their bags.

You got up from your seat, packing your textbooks into your backpack as you rolled up the magazine you got from Mira, and stuffed it in your backpack.

You glanced over slightly, overhearing two rich brats and Jiho gossip over Daniel supposedly not being rich. Trying to call him out for his popularity, despite not owning no name brand clothing or accessory.

You took your time packing your backpack, trying to now eavesdrop on their conversation.

Your body went still as you caught your name being thrown around in their discussion.

"Its weird that Y/n just shows up randomly and thinks she's just popular by being nice."

"Nah man, she must be poor too. Just like Daniel."