『𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒖𝒏』

I might do a little skipping of diction to get to the plot of the chapter.

Gun is gonna be written so OOC, so I dearly apologize if he is.

Oof, I just finished my last 2 Regents of my freshman year and I haven't updated in 3 weeks. yEaH

Chapter 8

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

You hung your head down in silence as Crystal talked on the phone to your father about today's events.

It was hard to explain to your friends why you had to leave early, but it was much harder to watch both Daniel then Vasco get beaten by that bodyguard.

Who's name you later learned was Gun.

Gun sat in the drivers seat as he drove the car to your designated destination, your home.

While you and Crystal sat in the back; Crystal still on the phone, you silently looked out the window as you eavesdropped on pieces of their conversation.

You heard Crystal click off her phone, ending the phone call between her and father.

"He's not what he seems." You spoke, your hands rested on your lap.

Crystal didn't have to look at you to know who you were talking about.

"I see, I'm sorry about making that assumption about him." She apologized, you nodded your head in response.

"What did father tell you?" Your eyes still not leaving the window, the scenery passing by you.

Crystal glanced down at the phone in her hands. "I told him what went down by the parking lot, but not all. Even when Gun saw you spying from the back of that car."

What!? He noticed me?

You were shocked, but you didn't let it show on your face as your eyes glazed over the review mirror. It was hard to see Guns eyes through those shades, but you could of swore he was staring right back at you.

You felt your body shiver in reaction, already feeling the goosebumps appearing.

You rubbed your arm nervously, giving an awkward laugh. "I was that obvious, huh?"

Crystal hummed in response, giving you a sideways glance. " I maybe more lenient than father, but I suggest sucking up to him about getting a bodyguard, your close to being on thin ice here."

God, I'm a mess

You gave Crystal an apologetic look, mumbling a 'sorry'. But Crystal stopped you.

"Its ok, you don't have to apologize. I should apologize for making you leave your school festival. I know how much you were looking forward to it."

The festival! I didn't even get to say bye to either Vasco or Daniel, even Zack..

"It's ok, I'll to them about it next week."

You felt Crystal lean against the leather seats as she relaxed, you felt a hand crawl and meet yours on top of your lap. You produced a small smile, letting Crystal interlace your hands together.

You leaned your head on Crystal's shoulder, feeling her head softly landing on top of yours.

You felt your eyes get heavy, sleep taking over as you succumbed to it.

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

You jumped up in your bed, groaning as you stretched out your limbs. You familiarized yourself with your surroundings, realizing that you were in your bed. Not wearing your uniform.