five

Cherry tapped her foot against the pavement by her home. She decided to hit him with a text.

Cherry THA BAE: I THOUGHT YOU SAID I CAN TEXT YOU WHENEVER

Cherry THA BAE: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

princess Harry: i am almost there pls calm your tits

Cherry laughed a loud at the remark, realizing she did so. She peaked her head onto the road, seeing a bright pair of lights sometimes and thinking it was Harry. Finally, a car pulled up, six inches away from Cherry's feet.

"Thought you'd never come." Cherry said, slipping inside the warm vehicle.

"Then you thought wrong." Harry smiled.

"So, what's up?" Cherry tried to pick up conversation.

"I hate cold weather, what about you?"

"I like it."

"God, you're so depressing, you know that? And you're an awkward person too." Harry puffed.

"Are you just going to offend me this whole time?" Cherry scoffed.

"Maybe, maybe not." Harry smirked.

Cherry sighed, (A good sigh.) and slumped into her seat. She was about to pull out her phone before Harry's hand batted it away.

"What was that?" Cherry said with a hint of aggression in her voice.

"We're supposed to be talking, so it's not awkward."

"Well what am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know, think of something!"

"Ugh, I can't think of anything. I don't want to work my brain." 

Harry rolled his eyes.

The two playfully bickered for the rest of the night. And you would've not guessed who won bowling that night. Neither.

The night went on and Harry left the girl on her front porch, giving her a surprise kiss on the cheek. Although, she should've seen that coming. Cherry was still there, on her porch, with utter shock. It took her a good ten minutes for her to enter her home. She welcomed him with a decent text.

Cherry THA BAE: thanks, Harry. I really enjoyed tonight. :)

-

DONEEE

sorry it took forever!!

IM SO HAPPY THE ATTENTION THIS BOOK IS GETTING

ALTHOUGH, SADLY THIS IS A SHORT STORY SO IT'LL HAVE TO END SOON :(((((

BE SURE TO READ MY OTHER STORY!!! THANKS

- regine x