eighteen

"Cherry! There's someone at the door for you!" Cherry's mom yapped.

"Coming!"

Cherry lazily got off her bed with a grunt and hauled her body downstairs. Her mom walked away as she approached the doorway.

"Hey Harry," Cherry sniffled.

"Well you look dead."

"Thanks."

Harry laughed before strolling into the living room. He was the first to sit on the couch.

"Why are you here?" Cherry questioned.

"I knew your phone was taken away so I thought we could actually hang out," Harry smiled.

"Coolios."

They sat there in silence for a bit.

"So, you wanna watch a movie?" Harry suggested.

"Okay, I guess," Cherry scratched her head.

Cherry headed upstairs to get ready while Harry made small talk with her mom.

"Can you not talk to my mom, Harry?" Cherry shouted from her room.

Harry and Cherry's mom snickered and continued their desired conversation.

Within 10 minutes, (unusual for Cherry...) Cherry was all ready to go so she pulled Harry away from her mother.

"Bye mom! We'll be back around dinner time."

"Don't get raped!"

Cherry shook her head as they exited the vesitbule. They made their way inside the car with shivers.

"Thank you for getting me out of homework. I wasn't looking foward to meeting english papers," Cherry chuckled.

"Anytime," Harry laughed, "so, where are we headed to?"

"Uh, I thought we were watching a movie," Cherry said with confusion.

"Right," Harry hit his head.

"You can choose the movie," Cherry suggested.

Harry hummed, "Okay."

"I have a feeling you're either going to choose a bad movie or a scary one."

"Maybe, but I might pick one I actually want."

"Okay, whatever you say Harry," Cherry reclines in her seat.

-

HI

suh suh sorry i havent updated /:

ive been rreeeaaaally busy and im doing this during thanksgiving break so please forgive me if i take forever T_T

im sorry for extremely short chapters...

i love you guys so much :***

- regine xxx