seventeen

Cherry fumbled with her books this morning. It was a tough morning. She didn't know what to wear, or what to eat for breakfast this morning. And to add to that, her parents took away her phone for a month. A month, just for giving attitude. Cherry appreciated her parents' discipline but, that was a little harsh. What am I supposed to say to Harry? she thought.

Cherry grabbed her books as fast as she could, trying to avoid the student stampede coming in her direction. The bell to homeroom rung in her ear and she realized that she was late. Her feet carried her quickly downstairs, through the twenty foot hall, and straight into another pair of double doors. Cherry felt her pocket in search of her phone but could not find it. She panicked for a second and realized that her parents had it. She sighed so deeply, her homeroom teacher across the room could hear it. Her head hung low in her seat. She was so in need for her phone yet she could do nothing about it. A knock came to the door and Cherry yelled, "I got it!" while shooting up from her chair. Harry stood at the door with a box of, chocolates.

"Hi," Harry smiled.

"Hello, Harry. Why are you here?"

"I was excused from homeroom and I wanted to visit you," He said softly.

"Thanks. That's very thoughtful of you," Cherry laughed.

"So, I texted you last night and you didn't respond," Harry said.

"Oh, about that. My phone got taken away," Cherry groaned.

Harry snickered, "That's what you get for coming home late."

"You wanted us to stay late!" Cherry protested.

"I know you wanted to stay too," Harry smirked.

"Can I eat those now?" Cherry shyly pointed at the box of chocolates.

"Go ahead," Harry chuckled.

Cherry wasn't afraid to shove them all in her mouth in front of Harry. Although, she needed to keep her "innocence."

"Why did you buy these?" Cherry said, a mouthful of chocolate.

Harry etched in disgust, "Why don't you eat first before you talk."

"Shut up," Cherry punched his shoulder, "I'm asking you a question."

"I don't know, I just wanted to get you something special. I knew you like, loved food so I had to get something that, you know, you'd like to eat. Chocolate was the first thing that pooped in my brain."

"Pooped?" Cherry laughed.

"Yeah, brain poop. Don't you ever get that?"

"Uh, no." 

Harry scoffed, "Yeah right."

The bell to first period rang and they both got up at the same time.

"To math, shall we?" Cherry said.

-

"Mom, can I please just look at it for two seconds?" Cherry whined.

"You can live without your phone!" Cherry's mom snapped.

Cherry sighed (again) and went into her bedroom. Everything seemed cold, and rusted. She took a lap around the room, not fast but very slowly. Cherry's mind wondered if she was ever going to actually use the stuff lying in her room. Since she had no phone in her presence, she needed something to do. There was her old journal atop of the cabinet, which contained of old Disney movies and horrors. There were books lying beneath her bed and her backpack which had homework but who starts homework right after school? Cherry took a deep breath, falling on her bed. She saw the ceiling fan above her and some posters. Cherry closed her eyes, letting the dark consume her. She never observed things so carefully before. And then she realized;

I don't even need a phone...

-

wtf cherry

what shit you into now

LOL ANYWAYS 

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN CENTURIES

BUT IM BACK NOW SO IT'S OKAY ILY ILY ILY

(77,000 READS?!?!?!?!??!?!?! WHAT)

- regine xXX

(ps this was like the most serious chapter ive ever written LOLOL)