Three

The next morning I set my alarm and it went off. I get up and quickly went to take a quick shower. I put my clothes on. Red top with jeans and sneakers. I let my hair down in its natural curls and I put some light makeup on. Mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. Riley was ready too and we went out of our dorm to class.

Liz just stayed in the room next to ours. We all walked to our classes. I have a class with Liz in French. And with Riley I have Spanish. The rest of mine I'm on my own.

We made it to our first class which was Spanish.

"Good luck with the test." Liz says kissing me on the cheek and then she kisses Riley on the cheek. She walks away and Riley and I make our way into class.

We went to our desks and Mr Turner looks up and he smiles. Riley and I were the first ones in class. I sit down and take out everything I need for my test. Riley winks at me wishing me good luck. And we wait for the class to fill up.

Soon everyone was where they should be and the lecturer hands out the test and we started. I look around and everyone was busy with the test. I look down and start writing. After a while, I was done and the rest of the class were too. The lecturer takes the tests in and he gives us the assignment to work on while he marks our tests.

After a while, the bell rings and the lecturer get up and he stands in front with everyone's tests. I pack my things up and Riley too. And we make our way to the front. Mr Turner hands Riley her test and smiled.

"Well done." He says.

She takes it and she got a B+ as she showed me. Me Turner looks at me and he shakes his head. He hands it to me and I turn the paper to look. My mouth shuts open from the shock. No way. I failed.

I look up and Mr Turner looks at me. I don't understand this. I worked hard and studied hard on this.

"Sir. I don't understand?"

"I would suggest that you get some help with this." Is all he says. He walks to his desk and I just sighed and I felt the tears coming.

I need this class. I need it for my course in teaching and I need to get at least a B for it. Riley looks at me and she shows me she needs to get going. I just nod at her and went out of the classroom. I leaned against the wall. I rest my head in my hands and the tears just came.

I can't fail this class.

I feel a hand on me and I take my hands away from my face and I look straight into eyes that were very familiar to me.

"Are you okay?" The guy who saved me asks.

I sighed and shake my head no, looking down.

He takes my hand in his and I look at him confused.

"Follow me."

I just nod and I follow him taking his hand. We walk through the crowded halls and make it to the parking lot. He went to a Jeep and he shows me to get in. He gets in the driver's side and I open the door. I get in and look at him all confused.

"Where are we going?"

"Just away from here."

"I have classes still." I said staring at him.

"No offence but you look like you can use a break too." He stares at me and I sighed and nodded.

He starts the car and we went to a place near the campus. He drives into the driveway and it was a mini pub. He gets out and he comes to my door and he opens it for me. I get out and he closes the door. He takes my hand again and we went inside.

We make our way to the bar and he gets us some beers and he sits down. I stood there and look around.

"Sit down." He says demanding and I do as he says.

The bartender brings us the beers and he looks at me when he hands me one.

"I'm Logan." He says holding out his hand to me.

"Jessie." I meet his hand.

"Nice to finally meet you. So what is up with the tears back there?"

I sighed and took a sip of my beer.

"I'm failing a class that I really need for my teaching course."

"Which class?"

"Spanish."

"I'm pretty good with Spanish. You want some help?"

"You barely even know me."

"I'll take my chances. So do you need help?"

"Okay. Yes. Thank you."

"My apartment is a block away from here if you want to go now."

"What about my other classes?"

"Just say you didn't feel well."

I look at him up and down. This guy is so hot. But I don't know. I barely know him. He smirks at me. And he comes closer to me.

"I won't bite you." He says near my ear.

Just the feeling of him so close to me gives me chills. How will I even concentrate with him around me like this? I stare at him again and he gives me a friendly smirk. And my answer even surprised me too.

"Okay. Let's go then."

We both downed the beers and we left in his car to his apartment.

~~~~~~~
Thank you and please vote if you like it so far.