Eleven

A month later. It was the last day of our exams and the end of our first semester. I just get out of my class and Liam was walking out with me. I haven't seen Logan ever since I told him it's over the whole studying thing with him. But I do miss him. I do think about him. And I even got an A on my Spanish test. I couldn't even tell him that. I pushed him away I know but I did cause I'm too scared of getting hurt. I've never been in love with someone and it is so scary for me. So I pushed him away instead.

"Are you coming to the party later?" Liam asks me when we get out of the class.

It was the end of semester party so everyone was supposed to be going.

"Of course." I nod at him and slightly smile. Most of my smiles now are the fake ones.

"Great." He says and he hugs me.

He walks away and I make my way to the dorms to my room. I go inside and Riley and Liz were all getting ready for the party happening tonight.

I start to get ready too. I take a shower and do my hair and makeup. I let my hair down in its natural way. I put on more makeup than usual. And then I put on my dress.

Riley put hers on

Riley put hers on.

And Liz hers.

We left to the party

We get at the party and everyone was there. We go to the bar to get some drinks and we look for a spot where we can go to sit and just relax. We go outside to the garden and get a place to sit down. I look around and Logan standing a few feet away from us. He doesn't see me yet but I do stare. Gosh, I miss him. I wish I can just run up to him right now and hold him. He looks up and he sees me. He stares too. I nod and slightly smile at him. And he does too. I sighed and I get up.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I ask and Riley sees Logan too.

"He's coming this way." She whispers to me looking down.

I turn around and he really was coming to us. I downed my beer and sighed.

"Hey." He says when he reached us.

"Hi. Um.... Logan this is Riley and Liz my best friends."

"Nice to meet you." Logan nods.

"Can we talk?"

I nod and excuse myself from my friends. Logan and I walk to the other side of the garden and I sighed looking down.

"You made it." I hear Liam behind Logan. Liam hugs me and I see Logan is getting mad again.

"Yes." I hug him back. Watching Logan.

Logan groans through his teeth. I let Liam go and Logan grabs me on my wrist.

"Excuse us." He says and he drags me to the house. I just follow him and we make it upstairs into a room.

Logan shut the door and he pushes me against the door. I pushed him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at him.

"I told you you are mine."

"You don't own me, Logan." I said waving my hands up.

I walk away from him and I turn to face him. And I shake my head at him. I turn around again and I cross my arms around my chest and I look down.  I feel the tears coming. Logan comes to me and he puts his hands on my hips. He puts his mouth at my neck and I pulled away from him.

"I can't do this Logan." I say trying to hold the tears back.

"Can't do what?"

"This with you."

"Can we go somewhere else to talk?"

"No."

He puts his hands on my hips again and I feel his breathing on my neck.

"Please. I missed you. Jessie can we just talk?"

I turn around and I look at him. The look on his face looks sad and true. I look down and sigh.

"Okay." I nod.

He takes my hand and we go out of the room. We make our way down again and leave to his car. I text Riley again letting her know that I'm with Logan and they shouldn't wait for me.

Logan and I drove to his apartment.

~~~~~~~
Thank you please vote.