Sexteen

It was a week before we have to start college again. Me starting my second year and Logan his 4th and last year. We just laid in bed and we both decided that we are not going anywhere today. Just him and I all day and nothing or no one else. 

I laid in my underwear, white lace underwear since we just fuck. 

I stare at him and he smirks at me

"Is this what we are going to do all day?" I asked him.

"Yes." he smirks at me.

"Oh and eat. Food I mean." he chuckles.

I laughed and just shake my head. He gets on top of me and he kisses my neck.

"Do you have a problem with that princess?" he asks me.

"No." I chuckled.

"Good. Cause I can fuck you all day and I will." he says and he bites my earlobe gently. 

Oh yes! Give me more! My inner self screams at me. 

He puts his hand on my panties and he rubs over them while he kisses me in my neck. I moan softly just because of his touch. He looks me in my eyes and he smirks at me while he puts his hand into my panties. He rubs my clit and my back arches pushing myself towards him. I moan softly looking in his eyes while he smirks at me. He moves his mouth to my neck again and he gently nibbles me in my neck. He puts a finger into me while he is rubbing my button in circles. And I moan more. He moves his finger in and out fast rubbing my button. After a while he takes his hand out and takes my panties off. He moves down with his mouth and he starts licking me and I spread my legs more to make room for him. While he licks me he enters two finger into me. Moving them in and out fast while he licks my button. I arch my back and moan loud.

"Oh yes." 

After a while he stops and he takes my bra off and he gets a condom out. He takes his boxers off and he puts the condom on. He laid next to me and he turns me on my side with my back facing him. He pulls my butt closer to him and he slides himself into me. He grabs me on my hips and he starts moving. Then his hand moves to my breasts and he rubs them while he moves in and out of me hard. I moan loud. He stops and he then gets on his knees on the bed. He takes me and turns me on my stomach. He lifts me up and I was standing on my knees and both my hands were on the bed. He pulls me closer and he slaps me on my ass. I moan just feeling it pinch through me. Then he slams into me hard. I tilt my head back and moan as loud as I can while he slams in and out of me. 

"Fuck yes." I moan out. 

He then lifts my upper body up and he holds me against his body while he moves in and  out of me. He rubs my breasts and I tilt my head back onto his shoulders. He takes his other hand and hold against my throat gently. He moves in and out hard and deep. The hand on my breasts moves down to my button and he rubs it in circles. 

"Oh yes!" I moan out loud. 

"Don't cum yet." he moans out. 

He throws me back on my hands and he puts his one thumb into my other hole. Moving it in and out. And I try hard to keep control. 

"Baby..." I moan out.

"Not yet." he moans out slamming hard into me. 

He takes it out and he turns me around on my back and he gets between my legs. I was shaking cause I want to cum so badly. He puts it inside of me and he slams into me hard again. I put my hands on his back and I scratch him trying to hold it in. I hear him groan through his teeth and he just goes faster and harder. 

"Baby." I scream. My legs were shaking and I was breathless.

"Cum baby." he says and I let go as soon as he said it. 

He slams hard into me. 

"Yes!" he yells out. And he released too. 

He lays on top of me both of us breathless. I kissed him in his neck and hugged him.

"I love you baby." I say softly.

He looks up into my eyes and he rubs the hair out of my face. He kisses me on my lips. 

"I love you my princess." he says and I smiled and kissed him again.

I never want this moments to end. He has changed my life and he made it better. He gave me a reason to live and just be who I am. He loves me for the girl I am with my flaws and problems. And oh man I love him with all my heart. 

I want him forever and ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this book. 

THE END. 

Save me from my clumsiness strangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara