Fifteen

We just got back from our date. I changed into my pj's and I make my way to the bathroom.

 I changed into my pj's and I make my way to the bathroom

I see the bathroom door was open just a slight bit. And before I can open the door I hear a moan. I look through the door and I see Liz and Mia busy. I wanted to walk away but they caught my attention with what they were doing. I stare at them through the door. Liz was on the counter, naked with her legs spread. And Mia were busy licking her up and down while she was busy finger fucking her. I never seen lesbians do this before. I guess that is why I'm staring. 

"What are you doing?" I hear someone whispering at me and I jump looking to my back.

"Logan... You scared me." I breathe out in a whisper. 

"It's not nice to look at people when they fuck." he says to me softly. I look down and blush and I walk away. He follows me and he laughs.

"You like that?" he asks me.

"No I was just curious." I say biting on my lip. 

He laughs and he walks away from me.

"Baby." I said and he turns around to look at me. I was flustered and I walk to him. 

"What?"

I stand on my toes and put my arms around his neck. 

"Fuck me." I whisper in his ear. 

He chuckles and he picks me up in his arms. He takes me upstairs and into one of the rooms. There was no bed.  Just couches. He puts me down and I look around. 

"There's no bed." I said.

"I know. This is one of the living rooms." he says and he takes my hand. 

He pushes me against the door and he locks the door. I look at him and he smirks at me. 

"What do you want?" he asks me.

"You. I want you."

"Tell me what to do." he demands.

"Touch me."

He moves his hands to my hips and he kisses me with hunger and urge on my lips. 

"Where?" he whispers in my ear. I take his hand and put it on my pants over my private part.

"There."

He chuckles and he starts rubbing over my pants. I start panting.

"Not like that." I say. He laughs and he pulls my pants and panties down and takes them off. 

He goes on his knees and he spread my legs. He rubs me over my entrance and I tilt my head back moaning.

"Yes." 

He puts his mouth there and starts licking me up and down and he puts a finger in me. He moves in and out of me slowly while he licks there.

"Faster." I moan out. And he goes faster with his pace.

I moan louder and he gets up still fingering me but he adds another finger into me. Moving them in and out of me fast and rough. He looks at me and he kisses me on the lips with passion. I moan in his mouth while he moves his fingers in and out of me. He pulls the straps of my top down to reveal my breasts and he sucks on them. I tilt my head and arch my back just wanting more.

He takes his fingers out and I look at him panting, wanting more.He pulls my top off and he takes a condom out. He puts it on and he puts my arms around his neck.

"Hold onto me." he demands and I just nod and I lock my arms around his neck. 

He lifts me up and wraps my legs around his hips. He push me down while he slides into me. He puts both hands on the wall next to the door. And I hold onto him tighter. He starts moving into me hard and deep, pushing against the door. I moan loud tilting my head back. 

"Oh yes." 

He lets me down after a while and he turns me around so that I'm facing the door. He pulls me closer to him on my hips and he puts it into me again. He slams into me hard and deep and I dig my nails on the door. Moaning loudly. And I feel everything inside of me tightening.

"Fuck yes." I moaned out.

He slaps me on my ass and it just send me over the edge. I let go and he slams into me hard.

"Oh yes baby." he moans out as he released too.

I turn around and lean against the door and he leans his head against my head. Both of us panting. He kisses me on my lips.

"I love you." He says and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and I gave him another kiss on his mouth.

We both get dressed and we make it back to our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you please vote.