Six

We get at the party. Students all over the place. Music playing loud. Riley, Liz and I went to the corner where the drinks are. We all get a cup filled with beer and we make it outside away from the loud noises. Liam spots us from the far side of the pool. I see he makes his way to us and he was smirking. 

"Oh here comes your secret admirer." Riley says chuckling. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Liam reaches us and he hugs me. 

"I'm glad you came." he says and he lets me go. He stares me up and down and then he smirks.

"Nice outfit." he says and I just chuckled. 

"I'm Riley." Riley says.

"Liam." he nods. 

"I'm Liz."

Liam just nods and then he looks back at me.

"See you girls around." he cheers with us and he leaves. I look down to my class.

"I'm going to get more beers." I say and Riley and Liz nods. I make my way through the crowd and back to the bar. 

I stood there next to this blonde girl. I feel her staring at me. And I look her way. She was looking me up and down and then when she sees me looking at her she gives me this fake friendly smile.

"Hi I'm Nora." 

"Hey. Jessie." 

"You hang out with Logan right?" she quirks her head to the left.

"Um... Yeah." I said.

"I'm his girlfriend." she says. And it felt like someone just slapped me in my face when she said that. I look down getting my beer.

"Oh. I didn't know he had a girlfriend." I say taking a sip from my beer. 

"Yeah. So whatever you think of when you are with him. Save it. Cause he is mine. Understand." she says looking me up and down again. This time not being friendly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"He is just helping me with Spanish. That's all." I said and I walked away not waiting for her to answer me. 

I take my phone out to see if he responded yet. But nothing. It hurt a little. Knowing what he did to me the day before. If I knew he had a girlfriend I never would have let him touch me. I decided I'm just gonna let this go. I put my phone away and I see Liam staring at me from a distance. I downed my beer and I smiled at him. I walk to him and put my cup down on a table on my way to him. 

I get to him and the next thing I do really surprised me. Cause I never do things like this. I put my hands on his neck and I kissed him. I thought he would push me away but he doesn't. He just puts his hands on my hips and he kisses me back. I stop and I stare at him. 

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked him. 

He stares at me and he smirks. 

"Yeah." he nods. 

I take his hand and lead him to the door. He follows me like a puppy. A hunger puppy who needs food. 

When we get outside. I get my phone out and I text Riley.

Me- Hi I'm going home. I'm with Liam. See you later.

She soon replies.

Riley- Enjoy. Liz and I gonna party still. Be safe.

I put my phone away and we get in Liam's car. We drove to my dorm and he parks in the parking lot. There is no students there anymore. Since everyone is at the party. I get out and Liam does too. He comes my way and I hook my arm into his and we go to my room.