Chapter 3

I leave Travis's house and walk back to my apartment complex. Luckily it's not that far to walk. I walk to my room with a headache, open my bag and take out my key. I open the door and see Mia isn't at home. I head upstairs and throw my bag and jacket on my bed and grab a towel from the closet. Sighing I turn on the shower and look at myself in the mirror. My makeup has run out completely, and I have enormous bags. I take off the rest of my makeup and step into the shower.

The warm rays of the shower feel relaxing against my skin. I run my hands through my hair and sigh deeply. I grab the shampoo and wash my hair, after that I was my body thoroughly. I still feel the boy his hands under my dress. The front door is being opened and someone walks up the stairs and probably sits on the bed, because that's all there is upstairs, it must be Mia. After fifteen minutes I get out of the shower and put on my jogging pants and sweatshirt. I calmly comb my hair and then blow-dry it.

After I finish in the bathroom I walk back to the bedroom and don't see Mia, but someone else sitting on her bed.

Shawn.

"What are you doing here, Shawn?" I ask annoyingly.

He doesn't answer, but stays on his phone. Someone calls him, but he doesn't answer.

"An answer would be nice" I say, and keep looking at him.

"Jesus, can you shut your mouth?! You're so fucking annoying" he says irritatingly.

"Excuse me? You enter my apartment and tell me to keep my mouth shut?" I snap.

He laughs. "Puppy, it's not your room, but also Mia's room. I thought Mia was here, but no, now I am here speaking to her dumb roommate" he says, and looks back at his phone.

"Dumb?! You don't even know me! Go away! How do you get in here by the way?" I ask.

He grabs a key from his left trouser pocket. "Here" he shows me the key.

"Of course, you have a key" I say and throw my hands in the air.

"Mia gave it to me, I often come here, so get used to it, me being here" he says and his phone rings again, this time he answers.

He stands up, heads downstairs and walks to the small kitchen area. "Yes" I hear him saying from downstairs.

"Dude, fuck no! I told you I only fucked her once!" he screams through the phone.

"Should I be afraid of you?!" he laughs and hangs up the phone.

He heads back upstairs, comes back into the room and looks at me. "Do you need something?" he snarls and takes his jacket from Mia's bed.

"N-no" I stutter. I heard him say he fucked Rebecca one day ago, so I suppose this was Peter.

"It was Peter, wasn't it?" I laugh.

"What's so funny?" he looks deathly at me.

"I don't know, I think it's funny he called you, that's all."

"How do you even know this whole Peter guy?" he takes a step closer to me. "Do you stalk me, puppy?" he says quietly in my ear.

My heart is racing very fast again, just like yesterday. "N-no" I stutter and swallow.

He smirks and steps back to his old place. "Peter is an asshole. His girlfriend Rebecca was way too easy. She is an easy target. I can't help I'm this beautiful and everyone wants me" he shrugs.