Chapter 6

I look at the drunk boy lying on my bathroom floor. Why is he here?

I turn on the bathroom light to see that he has fallen asleep. I lean against the doorway and look at him, he looks sweet and innocent when he sleeps. I see that he is trembling and I decide to wake him up.

"Shawn" I say quietly and shake him gently back and forth.

"Mhmm" he mumbles but doesn't wake up.

"Wake up!" I say a tone harder than before.

He opens his eyes, they are bloodshot red, did he cry?

"What do you want from me" he says, certainly still drunk.

"Nothing, but come along, sleep on the bed, otherwise you will get sick" I say and offer him my hand.

"Why would you care about me?" he asks and reaches out for my hand.

I pull him up and he stands in front of me. I grab him in time, because he almost fell over.

"I just don't want you to get sick, well come along, and don't argue" I tell him and pull him out of the bathroom.

"Rose" he tells me and stops walking to Mia's bed, yes, he is going to sleep on her bed, not in mine.

I turn around and look at him. "Yes?" I ask.

He smiles and takes a step closer to me. I am surprised by his action and my back hits the wall. He places both hands next to each side of my head and meres very close with his face.

"The party was fun, but less fun because you weren't there" he says quietly in my ear. It makes me shiver.

"D-did you want me to be t-there?" I stutter and swallow.

He nods and smiles. "God yes, I wish you were there, that red dress you wore before, fuck, it looked fucking amazing on you" he says quietly and looks into my eyes.

"Do you think?" I ask. I have no idea why I react like this, I have a lot of adrenaline in my body.

"When I saw you in that dress, I only wanted to fuck you, so hard, it was unbearable." He places his hand on my cheek and strokes it with his thumb.

I look at him and swallow very hard. "I think you are very drunk, go to bed" I say to him.

He shakes his head. "I have never been so clear in mind as I am right now."

His voice is so deep and clear. Together with his Canadian accent, it's driving me insane.

"No, you are not clear in your mind, go to bed" I say and I take his hand off my cheek.

He laughs and rolls his eyes. "You're not used to someone telling you these things, how much they want to fuck you" he places his hand back on my cheek.

"Stop, I have a boyfriend" I tell him.

He laughs harder this time. "He has never talked to you like this before, because your heart beats very fast, so you are certainly not used to this" he says softly against my lips.

He is right, Hunter never talks to me like this, he is very careful with his words.

"I know what you're thinking right now. You think of me now, together in that bed, you think of how hard I would fuck you right now" he smirks.

"Okay, enough" I say and push him away from me. He falls down on the ground but laughs and shakes his head.

"You can keep denying that you don't want it, but you only have yourself with that, puppy."