Taming the wolf

Izuku's family were famous for their quirks, they had abnormal quirks which meant they had identical quirks. They could all shift into wolves. The public and heroes had chased them to the ends of the earth trying to get answers and pestering them, one day his father snapped.

He was trying to move his family because their home had been found again and reporters were once again flooding them with heroes doing nothing to intervene. Reporters shouted over each other waving their microphones in his face, his eyes flashed a crimson red and he started growling.

There was a bright flash of red which knocked them all back into each other and he shifted into a considerably large black wolf with tints of crimson blended into his thick fur. He snarled loudly in a protective stance. Inko was behind him holding her 8-year-old son to her chest and comforting him with gentle hushes, "Shhhhh, it's okay Zuki, It's okay...It's just Daddy see?"

Izuku turned around and looked at the large beast with tears in his eyes, a reporter still ran forward with his microphone but this time he retaliated. He snapped at him cleanly severing his arm.

The man screamed in pain as the heroes finally took action and ran over, the wolf looked about now seeing only one option and released a large deep howl making everyone's bodies freeze in place. It was like the shadow of a demon loomed over them.

Hisashi shifted back and straightened out his suit, "I only know of one place they'll let us be. Shift."

Inko placed Izuku down as a bright flash of green concealed her shift, her coat was a clean white with faded tints of green.

She nudged Izuku as he shifted with them, with a small electric flash of black, his coat was black with green faded tints too. His mother lifted him by the nape and raced after Hisashi leaving behind their home and items.

They kept going until his father stopped in a small gap between two buildings, it looked like a driveway. They slowly padded down the path with the rain making the mud stick to their paws, Hisashi balanced on his hind legs and pushed on the door three times with his front paws making three loud thuds.

A man half-opened the door smiling, he peered through the door then opened it fully to take in the sight. The three wolves drenched in rain, the smaller wolf holding her pup with a sad expression, a desperate father trying to protect his wife and small pup.

The man had pastel blue hair and a crooked, cracked, sinister smile. He leant on the door frame as he heard police sirens, "So...you finally take my offer?"

Hisashi growled, "Just...take him."

Shigaraki smirked, "With pleasure."

Inko slowly walked forward hesitantly, she placed him on the doorstep as he whined confused, "You're going to stay with these people now, okay?"

"Mom? Where are you and Dad going?"

"We've got to go okay? Just be good and do what you're told like a good boy."

She nuzzled his cheek, Hisashi pads over and nips the corner of his ear drawing blood. He yelps and looks at him lost, "Dad? what was that for?"

Hisashi chuckles, "Now you'll remember us, be good, son."

The two wolves turn and run out of the alleyway kicking up mud as the lights of loud police sirens flash by racing after them, he watches them leave with water splashing around them. He pinned back his ears as he felt two warm hands lifting him, Dabi carried him inside and wrapped him in a towel.

He didn't shift back, he stayed in that form for weeks ignoring everything around him. At night he'd cry for his Mother and Father, in the day he'd howl for them.

Eventually, he stopped trying and just wandered around the bar, he grew pretty quickly for his age but didn't notice through his pining. After a while he began sitting next to Toga, she was nice. She liked dogs and enjoyed stroking his fur or fiddling with his ear, he'd bit her multiple times for trying to touch him but she didn't care. It was just blood.

She was already obsessed with him, like a new puppy, after a long time she got him to go on walks since he refused to shift back to his human form he would walk beside her in large fields where there were fewer people.

She tried to get him to engage in play or hunting or anything active but he refused and lacked the motivation.

After a good few months, Shigaraki was ready to put him to use, but he had grown lax and aloof, he didn't care about what they say. Shigaraki decided it was time to tame the wolf.

He threw a tightening collar-lead around his neck and dragged him to their storage room, He left him in there for three days with no food or water before returning. As soon as he opened the door he could see a clear difference, Izuku was more active then he'd ever been.

He'd been waiting in the same position for a long time, as soon as Shigaraki opened the door he pounced at him knocking him to the ground, he growled in his face with his nose crumpled in anger.

Shigaraki smiled, "Good. Very good."

Dabi walked over and grabbed his new lead pulling him off whilst he thrashed about and pulled, Shigaraki stood up smirking, "You ready to shift back, boy?"

Izuku growled, he hadn't spoken a single word since his parents were forced to flee and leave him with villains. He growled angrily.

Shigaraki shrugged, he took the lead from Dabi and pulled him into the room again as he pulled with all his strength.

He threw some clothes that would fit his grown body in the room with him, he locked the door and slid the key under the door. The only way he'd get out would be to shift, Izuku did nothing for the next 6 days until he broke after wrecking the storage room in anger.

He sighed deeply and tried to shift, he didn't remember how to be honest. He just lay thinking about what human form looked like trying to manifest it. After 5 hours of frustration and trying he did it, there was a blinding bright flash laced with black.

The League were down the hall but still had to quickly shield their eyes from the brightness of it, he changed into the clothes and found the key...but didn't unlock the door. He was now clothed in a plain black shirt, black jeans, black trainers and socks with a black jacket with dark green drawstrings and a neon red wolf print on the front.

They really put his discomfort into thought here, as if this would make him more comfortable being a human, it just mocked him.

Izuku took the key and put it in his pocket, there were high shelves where they stored alcohol around him but in his time the large wolf in the small space nocked them all down and smashed the bottles.

Toga was waiting by the door holding in her excitement, Dabi was at a distance but still keeping an eye focused on the door.

Shigaraki was at the bar drinking ready for him to leave the room.

Izuku eventually unlocked the door and opened it, he didn't want to try walking too soon, he'd now spent a majority of his life as a wolf, it was unnatural for him to be a human.

Toga smiled with glee and jumped him in a hug, he instinctively bit her shoulder but she didn't wince or flinch though his teeth still seemed to be sharp as they drew blood.

Shigaraki shoved her out of the way and started examining him, pulling up his lips to look at his teeth, examining his skin, "Yes....yes...yes! It's perfect!"

He growled quickly snatching his face back and licking his teeth.

He leaves the room as Toga smiles helping him up, she lets him lean on her shoulder and limp to the bar.

He was sat down as he glared at everyone who met his eyes, he was angry, he'd been forced to change, he hated it.