Alpha

when Izuku woke up he noticed Toga was still laying on him, her head resting on his back.

He nuzzles her but it doesn't work so he nips her ears making her jolt back, "Hey! Zuki! You mutt!"

Izuku walks into the bathroom dragging his uniform in his mouth, he changes into his human form and gets dressed. He walks out straightening his tie to see Toga now fully dressed too.

He walks out with Toga on his arm as always, all the students had their eyes on Izuku aka Hisashi. He didn't show his face when he arrived at first, Izuku's hair was wild and dark green with hints of black. His eyes seemed to be changing colour but in reality, if you make eye contact then his eyes glow a bright red, a technique to scare you into looking away first and look in the first place.

They were all amused by the tear in his ear, interested was an understatement. He had a long scar along his right eye and multiple cuts all over his body. These were all from the storage room, there were glass bottles everywhere and he smashed them all in a rampage, they cut him all over.

Toga happily pulled the sad looking boy to the kitchen where she prepared them both breakfast along with a hot chocolate. She drew a sad face in the foam of his drink and pulled a mocking sad face at him giggling.

They ate and drank as Toga chatted with everyone, they all walked to lesson together. The teacher was really late so everyone was spread around the classroom chatting, Toga was sitting on Izuku's desk as he sat on the chair.

They were both staring blankly out of the window, it was a little creepy, to be honest.

Todoroki was sat with Tokoyami and Shoji as they discussed hero tactics and strategies, the girls were already together talking boys.

The rest of the boys all gathered together by the teacher's desk talking about how a 'babe' like Inko was with an emo like Hisashi.

Eventually, Bakugo walked over and confronted them, "OI."

Toga turned around glaring over her shoulder, her eyelashes covering half her eye, "What do you want?"

Bakugo, "Why are you dating a dorky emo that can't talk?"

Toga turned all the way around growling, "Because I love him, that's an emotion you'll never get."

Bakugo scoffs, "Does he feel that way? How do you know? All you do is pull him around everywhere. He never speaks for himself or looks happy with you. Seems a little bias to me."

Kirishima puts a hand on his shoulder, "Hey dude, not cool."

Toga, "I know he loves me cuz he does!"

Kaminari smirks, "Let's just clear this whole thing up! Hisashi, nod if you love Inko!"

He was just staring out of the window.

Bakugo, "See! It's like your dragging around a lifeless doll! You treat him like a puppet."

Toga releases his arm and stands up getting in his face, "He's a puppet that could kick your ass any day!"

Out of nowhere Izuku pushes his chair back abruptly and takes Toga's arm linking it with his, Toga smiles at him, "Sorry Hisashi, I didn't realise I let you go."

Kirishima smiles at the show of affection, "See? The dude loves her!"

Bakugo glares, "If he loved her he wouldn't let his girlfriend take this shit without stepping in."

Toga smirks, "I think Mr. Lonely is getting angwy~"

Bakugo grabs her shirt aggressively, "What did you say?!"