The League's dog

After two weeks of lessons, Midoirya refused for Toga to come into physical contact with him unless fighting. He hated her, she stopped him from shifting, shifting made him feel safe so she took his safety away. He growled when she got close and snarled if she got to close to touching him.

One lesson, they were both absent, their excuse was 'loss of a family friend.'

They took the day off school to report to the League, Izuku happily leaping into his wolf form and laying in a corner ignoring everyone, his favourite thing in the world.

Allmight beamed as he announced the news to Nezu, "I have located the villain base! We should invade immediately!"

Nezu scanned his posture and expression, "I see you're serious. How did you find it?"

"I was doing some Hero duties and I passed a girl, she had long black hair as I recall and she had a dog without a leash. I wasn't sure if it was a large breed or a real wolf. Either way, A leashless large dog was dangerous so I watched the pair and they knocked on the door of a bar. Clearly, she was underage and when the door opened? It was none other than the Mist Man from the League of Villains!"

Nezu, "I see. I'll organise a school shut down and back up for you."

Allmight, "We may actually get them this time Nezu."

Nezu, "Well we best get on with it before they leave or realise they were seen."

Allmight displayed his signature wide smile, "Of course!"

He left the room beaming as he waited for his recruits and they made their way to the location.

Izuku was pouting in the corner in his wolf form glaring at Tomura.

Toga was talking business with the others but Tomura couldn't stand the un-easy glare, "What is it Mutt?!"

Izuku abruptly stood up snarling at him, "What?! Is it the collar?! Too bad. You acted out."

Izuku glares at the ground and starts circling on the spot to get comfy and mimics Tomura with growls and whines.

Tomura clenched his fists, "WATCH IT MUTT BEFORE I SEND YOU TO ANIMAL CONTROL!"

Izuku got up and walked past him growling lightly, he wanted solitude for once in his comfy, safe wolf form. He pads along until he reaches the small door to the basement, they'd been so kind as to put a dog flap in the door. There were large dog flaps everywhere. They were all sick of him bursting their eardrums with sudden howling when he wanted to go into a room.

He steps through just about fitting and enters the old atmosphere. He walks along the corridor, eying the various cells and locked rooms for containment and questioning, or torture.

He reached the end of the corridor and found his little area, a large dog bed, beside it a water and food bowl. He always ate human food but in a dog dish. They gave him the space hoping he'd guard prisoners and alert them if one escaped but he never fulfilled his duty, sometimes he'd go as far as to watch a prisoner escape and calmly follow them.

He lay in the large green bed and curled up licked his snout, finally, his little slice of silent heaven. He couldn't imagine anything better than thi-

BANG

Izuku's head shot up as he heard the explosion, he stood up and ran upstairs, he could hear shouting. He half poked his head out of the flap and scanned the scene. The top heroes gathered in the League's base. Kuami Woods holding all the members restrained with Erasure preventing Kurogiri from using his mist.

Tomura was shouting at them as they questioned and scolded him, Toga scanned the area concerned until her eyes landed on the flap and she saw him. She looked relieved as she tilted her head gesturing for him to hide but he just stayed, he was naturally curious. And they were still his pack he had to protect them.