First words

Izuku slowly stirred until he woke up fully, he looked around confused by his surroundings. He struggled to his feet, his legs trembling under his own weight, he slowly walked around trying to identify his location. He hears footsteps and darts under the bed, he couldn't help but release a low growl as the door slowly clicked open and two feet stepped in.

The owner of the feet spoke in a loud voice that he recognised straight away, shit.

"Hey, Wolf, where are you? Don't make me find you."

Izuku crawled out of the bed and sat glaring at him, Bakugo smirked at him which just increased his anger.

"I remember you wolf, you were on UA's roof, then we find you running from heroes. What's your game here?"

Bakugo stares blankly at the wolf, "Okay, 'Midoriya' are you gonna change into your human form? or are you gonna stay like that, and stay here."

Midoriya snarled before padding off to Bakugo's bed laying down with his crimson gaze on Bakugo, Bakugo shrugged, "Fine. You'll change soon enough."

For the next few nights, Midoriya didn't change just as he decided. He would chew up Bakugo's things in retaliation wanting to be free and slept on the end of his bed, Bakugo had a bathroom attached to his room just like all the other dorms so there was no problem there. Bakugo would bring in snacks for him after he learnt he would reject any dog food, after 5 days of this it was officially announced in class that both Inko and Hisashi were missing.

Bakugo came back into the room to find Midoriya wasn't there, he panicked and started shouting for him looking around the room until he found a note on his desk.

'Wanted some time with Wolfy! He's in my room :) -Kirishima'

He scrunched up the letter and threw it before storming to Kirishima's room, he pounded on the door as Kirishima opened it slowly. As soon as it was open, Midoriya bolted out of the room.

Bakugo shouted at the redhead staring blankly completely dazed, "Kirishima!"

He raced after the four-legged pest shooting down the stairs to find his entire class huddled in the corner of the room and Midoriya trapped with one foot stuck to a purple ball as he lunged and snarled at the crowd. Mineta had been trying to prank Kirishima when he came down with a hidden Purple ball but instead, Midoriya ran into it.

Mineta shouted to Bakugo, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

Bakugo groaned and walked towards him, Midoriya turned sharply and snapped at him. Bakugo took a startled step back. Uraraka squealed before shouting out, "I remember that wolf! He was with the League! You could see him in the news report in the background! That's...That's the League of Villain's wolf!"

Bakugo looked up a little frightened by that, Sero, "Who brought him here!? The villains will come for him!"

Just then Midoriya got an idea to scare them into letting him go.

Bakugo, "I did. I stole the League's mutt, so what?"

Midoriya stops and glances up at him, was he...protecting him?

Yaoyorozu stepped forward, "It was my fault too..."

Kaminari did the same and finally, Kirishima stepped in, "I helped."

The class were all extremely confused, as much as Midoriya was, why were they protecting him?

Midoriya felt like he should accept their help but... he needed to get back to his pack. They were their own pack. Bakugo was the Alpha, Kirishima the Delta, Yaoyorozu the Beta and Kaminari the Omega.