UA

Izuku spent the next few days practising the stare down technique, working on his human strength and speed. The UA exams arrived too soon for Izuku, he was instructed on how to behave and sent to the school. They decided it would be smart to send someone with him so they gave him a girlfriend, Toga in the form of a young girl with long flowing pastel blue hair and a skinny physique.

For this, she was granted a temporary quirk from their master, the ability to take everyone's attention. Using singing she could catch everyone's attention and make it hard to focus on anything else.

They walked through UA gates with Izuku holding back his growls and glares, he wanted to shift and tackle all the people there but he couldn't. He held his rage as Toga clung to his arm nuzzling his arm, "Hey Zuki~ Do you love me~"

He growled lightly, "I'm just playin' with you Zuki! Am I a cute little school girl?"

Izuku ignored her as they walked leaving her with a constant pout.

They reached the hall and listened to the rules, one note caught his attention, teamwork is encouraged.

Toga didn't need her quirk to draw attention to herself, she was practically climbing him in the middle of the hall. The signal for the start of the challenge finally sounded as they walked around the streets, they finally found a robot as their strategy played out.

Toga, still clinging to him, starts singing. Everyone in hearing distance walked towards them, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mineta.

Izuku took them all under his control and made them attack the robot, he held his stare and quickly found another ordering them to attack. Eventually, he blinked and they were set free, they were confused but soon rushed back to the challenge.

They carried on like this and took down a lot of bots, by the end of the challenge nearly half the contestants had a patch of memory missing from when they were under control.

Izuku and Toga headed to the board to see where they ranked, they were tied first. As if they couldn't possibly attract any more attention.

Izuku kept his signature glare accompanied by a scowl as people marvelled at him and Toga, Kirishima murmured to Kaminari, "Talk about a power couple."

Gossip spread like wildfire as people soon put 1 and 2 together and realised, they were controlling people.

The top scorers were led to their dorms and told they had today to get to know each other then lessons first thing tomorrow.

Izuku and Toga went straight to Izuku's room and set up together, they weren't staying apart. If Izuku went wolf in his sleep it would be a problem. If he got angry it would be a problem, if Toga felt like going and messing with people, it would be trouble.

They were keeping an eye on each other.

Students looked at them with a suggestive look as a girl and boy both entered one dorm room.

Mineta chuckled, "I guess we all know what they're doing~"

Momo, "Don't be so perverted!"

Uraraka, "Yeah, some people don't base relationship off of sex you know!"

Jiro, "Ever heard of a virgin relationship?"

Kirishima, "Woah girls, settle down. It's kinda suggestive, I mean that girl was treating him like a pole in the club in public, what are they gonna do alone?"

Suddenly and unexpectedly there's a voice behind him that makes him jump out of his skin, "Nothing Pervert!"

Kirishima turns to see Toga clung onto the arm of the boy from before, he kept his hood up so you couldn't really see him.

Toga had a pout and an accusing finger pointed at Kirishima, "We're strictly a no sex couple! And underage!"

Kirishima bows repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to offend you."

Kirishima smiles and holds out his hand so she can shake it, "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, what's your name?"

She shakes his hand with a firm grip, "Inko. Nice to meet you."

Kirishima smiles at Izuku, "And what's your name?"

Toga looks down as if saddened by his actions, "He's a mute...He can't answer you. He went through a traumatic experience and stopped speaking..."

Kirishima felt like the dick of the week for offending a girl twice in 5 minutes, "I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to offend either of you."

Toga smiles, "It's fine, His names Hisashi."

Kirishima, "Nice to meet you Hisashi."

Momo walks over and giggles, "Ignore that doof, he just doesn't get girls at all."

Kirishima shrinks in his stance as Kaminari comforts him, Mineta is just sat holding in tears of laughter. Izuku looks under his hood, lifting it a tiny bit. He was looking at everyone there, taking in their identities.

He catches the eye of Bakugo who was on his phone ignoring everyone, Bakugo looks up to see the glowing red of his eyes under his hood. He locks his gaze accidentally, Bakugo doesn't break the glare though. Izuku was intrigued now, could this kid beat his stare down.

Bakugo was confused, he was just on his phone and the creepy ass hooded kid starts glaring at him. He wasn't backing down, he glared right back. what was this dude's problem, he could really go without blinking for quite a while.

Eventually, Bakugo scoffed and looked back at his phone, Izuku smirked, got you.

He smirks as he looks through Bakugo's eyes and sees what he's doing on his phone, this was interesting, he could fuck with him. He quickly puts his number as one of his contacts under the name, 'Alpha'.

He eventually blinked as Bakugo came to his senses seemingly out of breath. He caught his breath and looked at his phone, he looked up at Izuku but he'd already turned his gaze back to the floor.

Toga was getting on with chat and having fun, for her it was like role-playing as a fun little school girl. For Izuku? It was just hell. He grew up isolated and abandoned with villains who'd come home covered in blood even when he was around five or six, he had major anxiety.

Toga dismissed herself and pulled Izuku back to the dorm room, they reached the dorm and entered. As soon as they were in Izuku shifted, Toga quickly closed the door and groaned, "At least let me close the door first!"

Izuku mimics her in a whine and circles on a spread of blankets and pillows on the floor, he lays down with a sigh.

Toga, "Wow, super mature! Come on Zuki...I know you love me~"

She walks over and leans against the wall next to him, she fiddled with his bitten ear, running her finger over the small section of torn flesh.

Izuku slowly fell asleep as Toga drifted off next to him on the floor.