Running

As his father's howl lost affect he slowed to a stop panting, he stared at the ground in front of him and couldn't move...both his parents, were captured.

Hisashi glared and held his wife's hand as they both sat in their human forms at an interrogation table, their hair had grown to their knees and they were covered in dirt and bloodstains that were previously hidden by their fur.

They were given clothing and blankets as they tried to adjust to the cold surroundings without their fur.

Aizawa looked them up and down before speaking, "Tax evasion. Resisting arrest. Provoked assault. Illegal hunting. Theft. The list goes on. These are your crimes. If we were to send you to court you'd most likely be left with a 30-year sentence each with debt."

Hisashi says nothing and just strokes his wife's hand with his thumb smiling at her, Aizawa clears his throat, "These offences can all be cleared."

Hisashi looks over at him, "At what price?"

"Call your son here, have him lead us to the League. You then will be given therapy, rehabilitation, a job, a house and a new identity. For the whole family."

He barked assertively, "It's Inko's choice."

Inko glances up at him, "I don't want our son to be at risk."

Aizawa places down two sheets of paper for them to sign spinning them to their angle, "We will have back up surrounding him at all times and you can go with him."

Inko smiles at Hisashi as he smiles back, "A new life?"

"Call him."

Hisashi signs the paper and stands, "I must shift back to call him from this distance."

Aizawa signals a guard and tells him to take him to a separate room.

Deku ran back to where his parents were and found everyone gone, only blood left weakly draining and merging with the harsh rain.

He sadly limped away leaving a trail of fresh blood then thought to go to the only safe place available. UA. He ducked through alleyways and parks and eventually took some clothes of a washing line and shifted back.

He was covered in scars and cuts and bite marks, he limped onto school grounds weakly as a security guard quickly ran over and he was rushed to recovery girl.

A detective was sat with The Midoriya mother waiting patiently for the Dad, he was suddenly alerted by his phone vibrating, "Excuse me a moment."

He stood facing away talking in a low voice, "Hello?"

"One of the missing students are back, he's covered in bite wounds and scratches."

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

He turns slamming down his fist on the table in annoyance, "The deals off! Call him back in here!"

The officer outside the room had the dad brought back in as he growled annoyed and confused, "You'll be in protective holding until I further investigate a local wolf attack incident. "

Izuku lay on one of the recovery beds breathing heavily, he'd lost of a lot of blood, he was exhausted and emotionally scarred as he re-lived the reason he became mute.

He seemed to stare at something only he could see yet nothing at all in particular as he lay still until the door swung open.

Aizawa walked over, seeing the back of the boy as he was lay on his side wrapped in bloody bandages with a few minor scapes and cuts left on show.