A new life

He could hear all the different people and vehicles persuing him as he grew annoyed and realised he wouldn't see his parents for more than a second with all these people, so he decided to give them what they want.

He skidded sideways on a sharp turn and sprinted through an alleyway losing a few followers whilst his plan was set in motion.

He sniffed the air gently then changed course, soon enough he caught up to what he was following.

The heroes came to a sudden stop as the large wolf tackled someone pinning them down in the open street. Twice, the villain that was controlling the fake Shigaraki.

Midoriya got up and leapt over him continuing his run to his family as the heroes become preoccupied containing the villain and searching the area only a few continued to chase the wolf boy who was now considered a minimal threat.

He reached the police station as he managed to barge past all the officers and heroes as he reached his parents. He swung the door open and dropped a soft smile before it turned into a glare.

Hisashi smiled as Inko held his arm comfortingly, "Izuku...you found us..."

He gritted his teeth with anger and barked at them snarling, "You left me! Again!"

Hisashi stood up and walked over placing a hand on his head, "It was for your own good, we only want the best for you."

Izuku snapped at his hand as he quickly pulled away, "BULL SHIT! You just don't think I can handle myself! I can! I've been by myself for a good ten years because of you!"

Inko stood up before standing between the two, "You boys...you always argue. You've only just met and the only occasions you've spoke its been nothing but harsh. Izuku, we want to know you...but we can't do that if you're dead."

His ears were flattened and his legs braced in an aggressive stance, he growled lightly annoyed until he heard a loud bang as the door slammed against the wall.

An officer walked in with a taser in hand as Izuku snarled quickly dodging the attack and biting down on the man's arm throwing him to the ground before grasping his leg between his teeth and shaking his head causing as much damage as possible.

He snarled at the other officers following after him, Inko looked at Hisashi before walking past their son and out of the room. Hisashi shifted and nuzzled Inko as she did the same, "Come with us Izuku."

Izuku's gaze fell to the pair as he watched the officer's advancing, they finally wanted him to go with them. It's what he always wanted..."No..."

Hisashi looked away sadly. Inko's ears flattened and tears came to her wolfish eyes, "Why...Why Izuku?"

"I...I have to fix a few things...then I'm gonna be alone. I prefer it that way."

Inko stepped closer as Hisashi nudged her walking away, she glanced at Izuku one last time before chasing after Hisashi.

The three charged through the officers together and Hisashi released his signature howl making most stop in their track whilst they dove between them and ran through the open doors.

They reached the street and began running in opposite directions, looking back at each other for a final glance before their escape.

Izuku sped up following his nose with the rain falling heavily on his rough tangled fur, his paws splashing in the puddles as mud stuck to them.

His body felt heavy with the extra weight of the rain as he slowed beside a small building down a driveway between two taller buildings, he thought back to the day and pushed the memory away.

He walked closer glaring as his fur hung low over his eyes and rain fell from his frame, he walked behind the bar and moved a few bags finding a plastic box with a phone inside.

He took the phone and text the only person he knew the number of, Bakugo, 'track this location to find the League's base.' He put the phone back and shifted running again. He knew where he was going to go. A forest, where he could stay a wolf and stay free and happy.

The League were caught except for Dabi he was away during the attack, Two new students joined UA after 'Hisashi and Inko' no longer attended.

Izuku didn't say goodbye to any of them and he never really properly met anyone at UA, he found a large forest and settled in a cave, it took him a while to learn to hunt and survive and when he started off he just stole from campers and if he was desperate he'd go to towns and steal food.

He adapted to this life just like his parents once had until one night his parents found him and joined him in his home.

They lived as humans mostly and had their own little life, they sit around a campfire, sleep on sleeping bags, eat like humans and go swimming and do anything they wanted, when threatened or hungry they'd transform. They were living in bliss.

Until they met someone.