{ Chapter 8 }

The clock was ringing and I rushed out of the classroom. People were whispering and I felt some glares at me. It wasn't a pleasing feeling.

As I went along the hallway I felt a grip tightened around my wrist. I immediately stopped and turned around to face Hoseok. I got startled of the sight and jumped slightly away.

"Wanna join us?", he asked with a little smile, still not letting go of my wrist.

'Wait... smile?'

"I-", I started but he cut me off.

"Just answer my question", he said more coldly and fastened his grip around me.

I gulped and got the feeling of I didn't have a choice.

"S-sure".

His facial expression immediately changed into a sweet smile again. 'How?' And he let go of my arm.

"Well then let's go meet the others", he said and began going towards the canteen.

A smirking Jungkook passed me and I began tense up. 'Who does he actually mean in "the others"?' I stood thinking about the idea of joining them, but quickly came to the decision that it would probably be the best. I rushed after Hoseok and quickly caught up on him.

The canteen was full of eating students, but a special area caught my eyes. A table which normally always would be empty was now settled with 6 students. it didn't take me a long time to find out Taehyung was one of the students. He looked up at me and we got eye contact in a few seconds before he looked down again. A Shriver was running down my spines now. I got out of my thoughts when we reached the table... which Taehyung were seated with. 'You got to be kidding me...'

"Well, look who's decided coming back!", a raven haired male said with a smirk, no. Actually the raven-haired male from earlier today.

I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, hi cutie", the brown-ish haired male; also from earlier, said.

I gulped my saliva. 6 pairs of eyes were planted on me. They looked like predators which were looking at their prey. All their eye colors looked pretty odd. I could hear whispers from the other tables around, which were about 3 tables away.

"Come sit down beside me", Jimin said still with his blue eyes glued fast on me.

I slightly nodded and took a seat beside him. He wasn't smiling nor looking angry. His facial expression was totally blank, only his eyes told another story. I looked around at the table where everyone's eyes still were glued at me when my eyes landed on Taehyung. He sat at a seat in front of me and were looking down at the table. Then a thought caught me, 'Aren't they going to eat?'

"Well, let's begin telling her our names, that would probably be a good start", Namjoon broke the silence with.

"As you know I'm Namjoon", he continued.

I looked at him and gave him a politely smile and he gave one back.

"I'm Jimin", the person who was seated beside me whispered in my ear.

I could feel a cold breeze reach me and I shivered.

"Jungkook", another voice said and I looked up at Jungkook which were still looking strangely hungry at me.

"My name is Seokjin, cutie", the brown-ish haired said with a little smirk and winked at me.

I mentally cursed myself for the thing I did, blushed. 'Why the hell did I do that!?' I felt someone touch my hair and begin playing with it. I turned in shock to the other side and saw Hoseok sitting playing with a lock of my hair.

"Your Jung Hoseok", he said with a smile and I blushed again.

"Name's Yoongi", the raven-haired said with a smirk and a look glued at my neck.

'Is there anything on my neck?!' I tensed up again but didn't move. It became quiet again and slowly all the stares landed at Taehyung. He didn't say anything and then I heard a chuckle came from Yoongi. I looked confused at him. 'What's so funny, huh?'

"And this here is our dear Kim Taehyung", Seokjin said, whispering the last words and laying a hand at his shoulder.

Taehyung looked up and got eye contact with me again. His golden eyes were staring directly into my brown ones. Chuckles could be heard from the others and Taehyung sent glares in their directions.

"I'm so done with you", he said and then immediately stood up, went to my side and grabbed my wrist and then pulled me with him.

I were shocked by his immediate action and almost tripped over my own feet. 'Where are we going?!' When we reached the hallways he stopped again and turned around to face me.

"Listen, you have to stay away from us", he said with serious facial expressions.

I gulped.

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

He looked away and then sighed, "Please just do it. It's going to be dangerous if you don't".

"But what with the project?", I asked with a frown.

He groaned with closed eyes, "Please just listen to me, the project isn't important", he said while looking straight into my eyes.

I was about to say against him, but then he was gone.

"Whyy!?", I groaned out loudly.