{ Chapter 9 }

The rest of the day I didn't even saw the shadow of any of them. It was freaking me out. 'What are they hiding from me?!' I couldn't figure it out and every time I thought about it, my thoughts ran in circles about the article from yesterday. 'Could it actually be true?' No absolutely NO! I just think I'm obsessed with finding an answer.

Immediately as my last class was over I ran up to the teacher.

"Can I ask you a question, Mr. Hwang?", I asked him and he looked up at me.

"Of course", he answered.

"Do you know where Kim Taehyung lives?", I asked a little embarrassed.

He began to chuckle, "Arh, the boy who never goes to school, but still gets the best grades? Hmm, no but I can find the address for you", he said with a little smile.

I smiled back at him, "Thank you so much, Mr. Hwang".

He found some papers and began a search in them with a little smile playing at his lips.

"Why do you actually want to know where he lives?"

"Ehm, we're doing a project together and he asked me to come over", I lied, but still it was only half a lie.

He began laughing again, "Why don't he just got you the address by himself? Silly boy".

I began chuckling as well, "I don't know".

"Arh, here it is", he said and handed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you Mr. Hwang", I said and then bowed to him.

I went out of the classroom and began looking down at the paper. Then I frowned. The address didn't look like it was laying in the city. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and began research the address. And not to my biggest surprise did it seem to it was laying in a... forest? Who does really live in a forest in this century? It was weird but well, someone chooses to live in a forest.

I quickly slipped my phone back into my pocket and looked down at the paper with the written address. I bit down in my bottom lip. A sudden urge to find out where he lived were filling my mind. 'Should I do it?', I thought. My hands were clenching to the paper while I was making my decision. But I couldn't resist the thought and without I even knew about it, my legs were already on its own way.

I rushed out of the building and out in the dark cloudy weather. A chilling wind blew into me and I pulled my coat up. It was oddly cold for an April-day being, but then I remembered there was an upcoming storm coming this night. I sighed.

I found my phone again in my pocket and began tasting the address in. Before I clicked at the "search" button I stood and considered what I was going to do one more time. 'Was it really a good idea?' But again I couldn't get the thought out of my head and let it win against all my contemplations.

I hit the "search" button and began to navigate after the address. The streets were almost whole empty for people and only a few cars were driving. But it wasn't odd after all there wasn't a long time until the storm will raise around in every crowd in this town.

It was getting darker and darker as I was on my way out of the town. I couldn't merely see anything and decided for turning the light on my phone on. The wind was getting stronger and stronger and my face felt like I was walking in minus degrees weather. I turned my light up and lit up in front of me. I could just exactly see the forest take shape in the distance. I put my only free hand down in the pocket at my coat and began running. The wind was rushing over me and my hair was flying into my face and getting stuck. I flashed the light in front of me as I was getting closer and closer to the entrance to the forest.

I was so close to the entrance now that I could smell the forest freshness, but then a strong wind rushed into me and my phone was flying out of my grip around it.

"Noo!", I shrieked.

A loud crash was followed by the phone and the light immediately turned off. The darkness was swallowing me and I could only decern my surroundings. I sat down on all fours and started looking for the remnants of my now-destroyed phone. I could feel the cold wind blowing thru my clothes and I began trembling. An annoyed sigh slipped my mouth and I decided to forget about the phone and stood up again. 'Now is the question just...Am I going to continue my journey into the forest or am I going back to my apartment?' I was so willing to find out where he lived but on the other side was the forest just so scary and...dark.

Another strong wind was blowing against me and this time did it almost took me with it. I stumbled some steps backward and quickly decided that there probably would be more sheltered in the forest.

I ran the last way towards the dark forest. My heart was beating fast and I almost couldn't breathe cause the wind. When I reached it I stopped up and looked for a path. I squeezed my eyes together because of the darkness. It managed me to find a way which looked like it was a path. I began following the path longer into the endless darkness. My eyes were on stems and my ears were listening to every little sound. As a surprise, my eyes found two shining dots in the darkness. 'What the?' I jumped in shock to the side and speeded up. Just in case I looked to my other side and found another pair of dots. A shiver was running down my spine and I felt my nervousness was growing into fear. I only had one thought in my mind, 'RUN!'

///Author note\\\

A lot of chapters will be released in next week^^ So stay updated:)