{ Chapter 12 }

My heart beated at an insane pace every time he took a glance over at me. This wasn't normal for me. I had never felt as I did now for any other person in this world. I couldn't exactly describe the feeling cause it was so mixed up. Just his stare at me make my heart flutter and a blush appearing at my cheeks. I felt split. 'I could absolutely not be in love with this bloodsucking creature'. But my other side said another thing and it somehow calmed me down. I was so drawn by his appearance that I couldn't stop looking at him. As a spell,l my eyes were glued at him.

I had so many questions, that they were constipated inside my head. And it didn't help that his golden-glowing eyes were looking in my direction. They were filled with a mix of emotions that I couldn't read which made me even more interested in him. The deepest in his eyes made me at a way, feeling a well-known safeness but at the same time, adrenalin was floating in my veins. It was a weird feeling but I somehow we're comparing it to when I played the piano. The same calmness there was with it as anxious was I every time I played. It satisfied me every time and you just couldn't get enough of the sound. And now I had it in the same way, instead, it was just with him. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

"So why exactly did you walk out in the forest at this time at a day and in this kind of weather?", Namjoon asked who was leaning against the kitchen table.

"I-I don't know", I answered, cause 'What the hell would I instead answer? "I were just finding out were Taehyung lived cause I feel somehow really attracted to him?" '

That just sounds like I was stalking him, but maybe...I was? This was really confusing me because I even didn't know what did why I was... trying finding another person so desperately as I just had done.

"You know that you could have killed yourself outside in this weather?", he continued asking.

I looked down in the table in shame and tensed under Namjoon's strict glare.

"Ye-yeah", I quietly said.

Suddenly the memory of the glowing dots in the forest flashed through my mind and a shiver crept down my spine. Taehyung noticed it and looked at Namjoon.

"What even got you to this mansion? So deep into this forest and you still managed you to go through it all alone?", Namjoon asked again and I did My best hiding My tearing eyes.

"Namjoon...", Taehyung said while looking blank at him.

"Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be here? You have to get away from here before, before-", Namjoon Continued raising his voice for every word, but Taehyung cut him before he finished the sentence.

"She already knows", Taehyung blurted out, still with a blank expression plastered on his face.

Namjoon stopped in his movings and slowly turned his head towards Taehyung who looked down in the table.

"You have to be kidding me... How? Don't say that-"

"I had to, they had all tried attacking her and she was so scared", Taehyung said bitterly.

Somehow I felt that they forgot that I was sitting by the same table almost shaking at the scary flashbacks there were driving around in my head. All the blood. Blood. Dripping blood. A red rose then popped up and my thoughts wandered to another place. My parents. Tears were forming in my eyes and a drop began thrilling down my cheek. Still, with the thought of blood, I felt a burning stare on me. It was digging a hole into my mind as I continued looking down.

"Then you got the responsibility for to take care of her until the storm is over", Namjoon said as the last before he left.

I still looked down at the table on the edge to cry. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do. 'And it all started with a stupid project work?!'

Taehyung got up from his chair and I immediately panicked, "Don't go!", I said while looking at him.

A tear was rolling down my chin and his eyes were looking soft yet shocked at me, "I was never planning on leaving you. Never", he whispered the last word.

My heart jumped a beat and I couldn't find the words.

In a split second he suddenly stood in front of me, "Shh, you don't have to say anything", he soft said while he carefully wiped my tears away.

I closed my eyes into his touch and just let me float away in my feelings. My heartbeat was pounding so loud that I could hear it but he's acting were so calm that it calmed me.

"Let's find a bed for you, okay?", he asked and I slowly nodded still with my closed eyes.

Now I could feel how tired I actually was. At a way, he felt it as well, and before I got the chance to stand by myself, he already carried me I bridal style towards my lend room. I was in shock because of his actions and my whole body began tensing. I didn't say anything and let him carry me. I felt stares were burning holes into my skin from every corner in this house. Someone where watching us. When we reached my room, he carefully laid me down on the bed. My body immediately relaxed when encountered with the softness. It was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep. But a sound made me open my eyes again.

"Can't you sleep here with me?", I nervously asked.

He didn't say a word.

"Please?"

Then he answered, "Of course".

I slowly felt how the bed became heavier besides me and I could feel his being be there. It somehow calmed me, though I felt his stare at me.

I closed my eyes, "You promise you won't leave me?", I mumbled half asleep.

Only a few seconds went before I fell entirely asleep and I didn't manage to hear his words.

I promise I will never ever leave you again...