{ Epilogue }

"Come on, don't look!", he said with a grin.

I couldn't stop imagining his big box smile which was placed on his godly face, "Okay, okay I won't look"

"But how long is it?", I curiously asked.

"Wait and see~", he sang teasingly.

"Arh, okay".

He pulled me further outside. Yes, the only thing I knew was that we were outside. I could feel the sun shining on me and the sound of birdwatching could be heard in the treetops. At first, I was afraid that I should fall, but his firm grip on me made me feel safe.

A quiet warm breeze whirled through my hair and I felt him slow down.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes", he said and I did.

As soon as I had opened them, a bright light struck me. I blinked sometimes to get used to it and the first thing that hit my sight was a beautiful meadow full of wild roses in all the colors of the rainbow. I gasped over the new sight and looked at him. But as my gaze landed on him, he pushed me down and side in the many flowers. He sat down beside me and I began to look over the beautiful view. But I could feel his gaze at me.

"You know something here is really pretty", he said.

"Yeah I know, the roses are really beautiful", I answered with a smile, still looking at the sight.

"No, I'm talking about you", he said and I turned confused around to look at him.

He looked intense into my eyes, "Do you believe in mates?"

I looked down, "I don't really know..."

"Why?", I asked with a smile plastered on my face, faced to him.

He looked away and smiled to himself.

"Because... I think I found mine", he said while facing me again.

I looked confused at him. It went so fast that I didn't even recognize he was leaning forward onto me, for in the next second, crashing his lips onto mine.

I widen my eyes while I was really confused. But then I naturally started to kiss again. The kiss got deeper and deeper and then we had to pull apart from lack of oxygen.

He cleared his throat, "Ace, would you be mine?", he asked and looked right into my eyes.

I stared at him but then a smile crept onto my face, "Yes", I answered.

A glimpse could see in his golden eyes, but he still looked at me as if something was missing.

"Arh", I said and cleared my throat, "Taehyung, would you be mine", I asked with a little giggle.

He began grinning and then threw himself at me, "Of cause you pabo!~", he sang.

Now he was lying on top of me and we were just staring into each other's eyes. He leaned forward and our lips met again. The kiss got deeper and deeper, and it was now I really found out where I felt home.

In his arms...

With Kim Taehyung. 

My first and only love~

///Writers last note\\\

This was a really messed up story... Aha sorry, but thanks anyway for reading this. Though it was my first fanfiction on English and only my second one, so bear with the mistakes you could find^^

Bye~