headache

-April 11 6:20 pm-

"I should've said hi to namjoon." Jin thought as he drove down the dark road, together with Lisa who was digging through her bag,

Lisa yanked out a bag of chips that have seem to be crushed by her textbooks, "Hey Jin I bought you chips with the extra change you gave me—"

Something crashed onto the windshield. Lisa wasn't wearing her seatbelt so her head had hit the dashboard and cracked her skull open. Jin couldn't believe his eyes.

thump
thump
thump

A lifeless body had fallen onto the glass. Dull brown eyes and a pale face.

"Jungkook."

-April 11 7:00am-

Jin woke up in a cold sweat clenching his chest as if he'd been drowning. Wearing the exact same thing he did yesterday..or was it even yesterday...

"Wait a minute.." He checked his phone next to him, "April 11."

He got dressed and prepared Lisa's lunch even saving so spare change so she could buy some snacks.

He gets into he car, having a feeling in his gut that he's forgotten something. A sharp feeling in his mind.

"Bro!" Lisa shouted once again, "Can you open the door?! I'm gonna be late if you keep me in here!" She tugged on the door handle, "It's my first day back man!"

"Yah! I know but you don't have to shout!" Jin unlocked the door and passed her lunch and some spare change to her, "Here's your lunch and some spare change to buy some snacks."

"Thanks." Lisa stepped out of the car, "Love you bro!" She shouted as she darted to the school,

"Love you too!" Jin said back and closed the door,

He could see a young boy staring at them from a distance, soon enough they made eye contact.

"Jungkook."

-5:52 pm-

Jin walked through the school tossing his keys up in the air and succeeded in catching it in his hands. He walked over to Class D-4, Lisa's classroom. His old classroom. Lisa has some extra classes to help with studying so she has to stay a bit longer, but he's happy that a few of her friends do it with her so she had company.

"Lisa!" He called through the doorway looking into the classroom, some of the students stared at him in awe,

Lisa looked up from the scribbles in her notebook, "Oh Jin! Over here!"

Her friend with orange hair looked up from her desk too, "Jin? Jin!"

"Rose? Rose!" Jin hurried over, "Yah! I didn't know that Rose still went to this school! You didn't tell meee! C'mere you little chipmunk." He gave her a big tight hug, she was like the second sister he never had.

The rest of the students were whispering to each other,

"That's Lisa's brother?"