blood

-April 11 7:15 am-

"Were those days repeating themselves over and over again?" Jin thought to himself resting his head in his hands, "I guess I did go back in time!"

-April 11 5:28pm-

"What are you going to the gas station for?" Lisa said looking up from her phone, confusion displayed on her face, "The tank is full."

"I didn't come here for gas." Jin turned the engine off, "I came here to see someone. You might remember him. He might know where Jungkook is." Seeing that someone was coming up to the window to serve him; he rolled the window down.

"Hello sir how may I help— Jin!" Namjoon said in shock,

"Long time no see?" Jin flashed him a smile, "Yah Lisa day hi!" He ruffled her hair messing up her bangs,

"Hey! My hair!" Lisa used her phone camera as a mirror to fix them back, "Hi Namjoon!"

"Hey Lisa! Wow you grew a lot since the last time I saw you!" Namjoon stepped back as Jin opened the car door; Lisa got out too.

"When did you guys come back?" Namjoon asked scratching the back of his neck,

"We came back two days ago? I'm pretty sure! I slept too much I can't remember." Lisa said drinking a box of chocolate milk,

"Hey Namjoon—" Jin asked him but got interrupted,

"Hold on." Namjoon raised his hand signaling him to not speak, he glanced over to a relatively expensive car, "I've got some work to do."

"Oh okay." Jin kindly replied and leaned his back onto the truck, while Lisa sat in the open trunk happily sipping her milk; dangling her feet on the edge.

She could overhear the conversation between Namjoon and the man he was dealing with.

"You fucker! Do you know how much this car costs?!" The man said wearing black ray bands despite it being in the middle of the night.

Namjoon bowed to the man, "I'm sorry sir—"

"Is that all?! I don't think you mean it!" He held the money in between his fingers, "If you want the money you better mean it!"

Namjoon bawled his fist up, the man could clearly see what he was doing,

"Ha! Look at this prick! What are you gonna do?! Hit me?" He smacked the money in his face, now scattered everywhere,

Lisa dropped her milk box; the straw hanging from her lips. She hopped off the trunk and before Namjoon could pick up the money, she did it for him.

"And who is this?! You're little sister?!" The man laughed to himself, "Bunch of Broke bastards—"

"Argh!"  Namjoon tried to throw a punch at him but Lisa stopped him,

"Just leave." She said sternly to be man,

"What are you gonna do? Scream for help?" The man crossed his arms eyeing Lisa's body, starting from her shoes, her stockings, her skirt, then blazer; he dropped at her face,