cover✧*。pt.2

-Jisoo-
-5:57 pm-

A shock of pain shot up her legs each step she took; she'd been running nonstop for 8 minutes, making her breaths short and raspy. She didn't rest until her face ran into someone's hard chest, grabbing hold of her shoulders as they looked at her straight in the eye.

"J—Jin."

"Jisoo you have to go back." He shook her shoulders gently snapping her back to reality, "You're making the biggest mistake of your life."

She could only furrow her eyebrows at his words, "What would you know? He likes someone else now. there's no point." The dog plushie fell to the ground, dirt catching onto the faux fur, "...Why are you here anyway?"

Jin sighed worriedly, "To tell you that Taehyung is in danger. He's going to do something that he'll regret deeply."

"And what's that?"

"Killing his own father."

"And how do you know that?!" Jisoo spat at him, frustrated that he'd say such a thing,

"Because I've seen it myself! Now listen to me!" He said, "Each time I screw up and one of you guys either end up in a bad situation or die, and I return back to the date April 11th."

Her eyes widened, "That's crazy! You're crazy! Is that why you've been at every event that's happened this past month?!"

Jin nodded tightening the grip on her shoulders, ready to speak again, "But in order for my life to go back to normal I need to have someone who hasn't caused be to restart the time loop and go back to April 11." He sternly looked into her eyes, "That person is you Jisoo. If you don't stop him you'll loose him forever, I get weaker in each time loop; you'll soon loose me too."

She bit her lip; realizing the situation that was put on her, "I'll do it. He protected me, I guess it's my turn." Jisoo nodded giving him a hug; making it hard for Jin to let go, "I won't die..would I?" Jisoo pulled away from his arms,

But before he could even say anything; she took off, leaving Jin in his place with his hands over his mouth turning the other direction.

He looked back at the running girl; who disappeared around the corner as he said, "I'm sorry Kim Jisoo.." he sniffled, "I lied."

"In order to stop this you have to die. Jisoo."

"I wish I would be me instead.."

-5:48-

"Does Yui not understand what I'm trying to say to her? The girlie really said that I'll be sorry for rejecting her." Taehyung said to himself, slightly annoyed at the girl's actions towards him, "I swear if Jisoo saw that she'd get the wrong idea—" He searched his pocket for the house keys,

The sounds of glass breaking could be heard inside the house, triggering Taehyung's senses.

"Not again—" He twisted the keys in the doorknob swinging the door open,

"IRENE!"

He called out to his older sister laying on the floor in pain; she looked back at him with a surprised look, "Tae— sweetie I told you to hide when Dad's hurting me okay?" Irene looked back at him caressing his cheek with such worry in her eyes before darting her gaze back to the kitchen,