plan

- April 11th 7:00 am -

Jin focused closely at the papers that were taped to his wall; he was still too unbothered to unpack anything after camping back from America, there was no need to. If he needed to save his friends, a plan is the only option.

Taking out a marker from his bedside table he began to plan out how the timeline went.

❁its best if you have this on dark mode so it looks better❁

He took a few steps back breathing in deeply through his nose; smelling the warm spring air coming out of the window, ready to start this all once again.

"I swear by the time I'm finished this whole mess I'll get wrinkles." Jin laughed to himself making his way down the staircase,

- 6:43 pm -

Jungkook hurriedly answered the phone after Jin's constant nagging. He gave him a look as if Jin was a patient at an asylum.

"Yoongi! It's you right?" Jungkook said through the phone as Yoongi stayed silent on the other line. He pursed his lips before speaking again, "Where are you? I'm with Jin and we were just talking about you—"

"Yoongi where are you?!" Jin said as Jungkook held the phone to his mouth, close enough for Yoongi to here,

On the other side Yoongi could only listen to Jin for a few more seconds before he hung up.

"Why did I even try calling in he first place.." He mumbled before taking another shot of soju; wiping a drop from the side of his lip.

Yoongi plopped his head down onto the round table clenching his fists tightly, phrases in his mind jumping back and forth causing a throbbing pain in his throat.

"Don't even get me started on playing the piano, doing music, or any of that nonsense."

"Unless you wanna go crazy and end up killing yourself just like your mom did.."

"Like my mom he says.." he said to himself a little louder than a whisper, "Like my mom he says—"

He didn't notice that he had broken his half finished bottle of soju against the table, everyone's attention became focused at him as the owner came by to clean his mess up.

"Jesus calm the hell down will ya? I'm starting to get tired of your shenanigans." The owner said peeking behind his broom.