Good Morning || Javier x OC Smut

It was a busy morning for the gang. Everyone was either doing chores, working jobs or finding new jobs. Everyone except Javier.

Normally he'd be up by now but lately he's been stuck on night watch for the group and having to get new leads. Honestly he deserves the extra sleep but Arthur and John need him to help with some high dollar horses.

Now I could just be boring and just wake up the outlaw but where's the fun in that? I slowly make my way into Javier's tent and make sure no one is in close proximity.

I close the flap to his tent as discreetly as possible and make my way over to my sleeping man. He's laying down on his back with one arm draped over his eyes.

Normally Javier is a light sleeper but with him being so exhausted lately, I'm hoping he doesn't wake up immediately. The best way to test the water is with a kiss.

I place my lips on his cheek with a soft peck. Nothing. Next I place a gentle kiss onto his neck and softly suck on his skin. A very quiet moan slips through. Oh I'm in business baby.

I trail my hand ever so slowly from his chest to his the top of his jeans to the inside of his leg and repeat. I can already start to see his bulge.

I unbutton his white dress shirt and kiss his beautiful tanned skin. A trail of kisses lead to his ever growing dick. Slowly rubbing my hand over, Javier lets out the most pussy wetting moan I've ever heard.

Not being able to wait I unbutton his pants and pull down everything letting his cock spring out. I pepper his cock with kisses starting from the base and working my way to his tip.

Javier is letting out quiet moans and moving his hips slightly while he pulses with every soft gentle kiss. Licking to tip, he sucks in his breath and moves his hand and grabs his bed roll and makes a fist.

I may be doing this to pleasure him but I'm getting just as much out of it as he is. I love that I'm the one that's able to do this to him, to make him moan so hungrily.

I take him in my mouth and swirl my tongue around his head and start sucking him, making taking more of him in. Javier thrusts up nearly causing me to gag. He's such a big man.

Before I can fully compose myself Javier grabs my hair and pushes my head down on him. I look up and see he's still sleeping and he's scrunching his face up in pleasure with shallow breaths.

It's only a matter of time before he wakes. I pick up my pace and what I can't take in my mouth I use my hand to help speed up the process. Javier moans and turns his head while thrusting up into my mouth.

"Merida" he hisses in his morning voice. If I wasn't already wet from sucking off Javier that voice would definitely do the trick. I look up at him and we lock eyes for a moment before he throws his head back in pleasure.

I can feel his body tensing under me. He's getting close to his release and he tightens his grip on my hair and starts to really thrust into my mouth.

"Oh fuck Belle" he draws out in quick breaths. Javier lets out more moans and his voice gets just the slightest higher in pitch. I run my other hand up and down his middle and he grabs and holds my hand.

"Fuck, Fuck" he thrust a few more times before spilling into my mouth.

"Good morning Javi."