Coming Home || Javier x Reader

The labor pain was incredibly intense but nothing truly come pairs to what you're feeling now. Javier and the better half of the gang have been missing for a while now.

Abigail told you how the robbery went downhill. John is the only one that's known to be alive, for now in a prison. The camp or what's left of it had been relocated and just in time too.

You gave birth to a beautiful baby boy not long after settling. He's what's keeping you strong right now. It's incredible what strength the little guy gives you.

He's so beautiful and you can only dream of what Javier would think of if he saw him. He has tan skin and dark hair from his father and your nose and eyes.

You can't wait to see what kind of personality he will have. Will he be outgoing, or perhaps more reserved? Will he be mischievous like his father?

There's a raging storm going on outside but other than that you can hear some frantic talk. You quickly grab the closest thing and wrap your son securely in it - realizing it's Javier's poncho. Placing your son down in the makeshift crib you and Tilly built, you wipe your eyes to see what's going on outside.

Walking outside into the thick muggy fog you can make out a man on a horse and you see who might be some of the women walking the man inside. Gasping louder than you intended you make out the mans face.

Your body acting on its own while your brain is trying to register what is going on in front of you. You place your hands on Javier's face to check if it's really him. "...y...your..." before you can try to form a sentence he pulls you into him holding you so tight and firmly.

Tears flowing down your cheeks onto his chest with a quiet sob. If at all possible he pulls you closer to him and burys his face into your neck and you can feel his frantic uneven breath on your neck.

Pulling away from each other Javier wipes your tears with his thumbs and you see a single tear fall from his eyes. You quickly wipe them away and kiss him softly, scared that he may disappear.

That's when you hear the soft cry of your baby. Javier confused with the noise looks down at you and places his hands on your stomach. "You." He starts but his voice is hoarse and he clears his throat to try again.

"You... you had our baby?" Looking up at him you smile and wipe your newly formed tears. "Would you like to meet him" you ask taking his hand in yours. He nods his head not trusting his voice.

Coming home to his baby was not at all what he expected. Coming home was hardly expected. With everything that happened back on that terrible island, he wasn't sure he would ever get the chance to meet his baby.

Now here he is being led down a hall by you to meet his baby. His son. His breath is caught in his chest as he sees his baby laying down in a crib wrapped in his poncho.

Without him knowing you back away and give him space, watching him meet your son for the first time. Your son cries softly and Javier seems so nervous. "Go ahead and sit. I'll hand him to you."

Javier sits and you can see him take in a breath of air. Picking up your son his cries soften a little. You gently place him into the arms of Javier and sit next to him.

Javier seems to be in a whole other world. A smile lingers on his face as he looks into his baby's eyes for the first time. The baby seems to know who's holding him and easily stops crying and looking up at his father.

You're baby boy wraps his small fist around his fathers finger. Truly showing just how small he is. Javier lets out a small laugh "he's perfect. My baby boy, he's here and he's perfect."