Synopsis

Now that Emira has been 'marked, mated, and pupped', Alpha Eros of the Silver Moon pack must find a way to ensure his family's safety all the while preparing for a long coming war.

With Hunters stalking in the shadows and other Alphas keeping a close watch, Emira prays that she can deliver her children safely without any more mishaps.

As things become more and more complicated, can Eros and Emira's mating bond withstand the test of time or will the war separate them?

More importantly, can Eros keep his mate and their pups safe?

.

.

.

A/N: Hello and welcome to the beginning of The Sentinels' Mother! Please make sure that you have read the first book, The Alpha's Breeder, before reading this one. Otherwise, this book will make no sense.

Since The Alpha's Breeder is finishing soon, please add this book to your library to be notified for the beginning chapters.

Thank you for reading and supporting this series! :)

While waiting, you can read Blood Bound, the second book in The Cardinal Alpha series or Till Death Do Us Part, Alpha. I think you will like it! :)

If you are interested in supporting the story or want to get a copy of The Alpha's Breeder with all of the extra scenes than visit my Ko-fi or Amazon page.

www.ko-fi.com/taytay91

www.amazon.com/author/tayt