Special Sauce

"Do you think she is way too into it?" I asked Beth.

"A little but let's let her have it" We giggled taking a sip of tea as Annie started chanting the word Receipts. Once the whole crowd left the girls stayed cleaning up the mess the crowd created.

"How much did we make?" A smiled, totaling up the cash.

"Shoppers be shopping" The girls waited anticipating for me to tell them.

---

Beth and I went to a jewelry store to look at some jewelry. Beth fell in love with a necklace. When the lady came she surprised Beth.

"14-karat, emerald cut, white gold" She knew she probably got Beth hooked.

"It's so beautiful" She wasn't lying it's gorgeous.

"It would look stunning on you," She told Beth. "With that skin"

"How much?" She asked.

"$1,100." I whistled at the price, that's a hefty penny. Beth peered at me

"Get something for yourself"

"Nah I cant I have the debt thing"

"Splurge on yourself, just a little" I smiled sheepishly staring at the necklaces. "Can you help her choose something" The lady glanced at me before heading to another stand.

"I know the perfect one" She grabbed one putting it on me. I turned to Beth showing it to her who had her mouth open. "Does it not look beautiful on her" I turned to the mirror seeing it dangle on my neck. It was incredibly beautiful.

"We'll take it," She told the lady.

--

We were watching Real Housewives of New York City when it cut to commercial. Beth turned to us looking at me. I drank my wine before turning to.

"okay you guys" She took a sip of her wine. "We did something" II smiled at the horror in the girl's faces.

"What did you do" Asked Annie

"Tell me there's not another man in that tree house"

"No nothing like that" Both of us looked at each other before getting up. "Wait here" We skipped to her room to get the necklaces I helped her put her on and she helped me put mine.

"We want you guys to be honest, Kind of love it, but maybe it's over the top" We walked outside looking at the couch seeing both of them gone.

"Not over the top at all" I was the first to turn around seeing Rio holding his gun. Behind him, the men had their guns on Ruby and Annie. Rio stood up pushing Beth to the side before grabbing my neck pulling me close to him. "What is it, is that diamond cut" He put his gun on my chest looking at the necklace.

"Please put down the gun" I tried to be calm but you could hear my voice quiver.

"How much of my money did that set you back?" He studied my necklace before looking at me in the eye putting more pressure on the gun.

"This isn't your money," I told him. I didn't know if it was him or me but I kept shifting closer to him.

"Oh, see, but it is" I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What are you doing? I thought we were past this"

"Me too" There was a flicker in his eye that told me he wasn't just feeling mad but also cheated."But you bitches just keep stealing from me" We found out that we had some problems with one of the ladies so we planned on doing a stakeout to catch her.