s e v e n

*this gets a lil steamy just as a warning*

"This tweet!" Mark exclaims, an excited look on his face. "One of my fans said I reached 20 million!" He stands, quickly shifting his eyes between us and his phone.

"Congrats, Mark!" I stand as well, engulfing him in a hug. He wraps his arms tightly around my smaller figure and my heart swells. His embrace is warm and I am starting to fall in love with the way he smells. I release him and step back, noticing Seán's presence behind me.

"That's awesome, dude. So well deserved," he says proudly, pulling Mark into a bro-hug.

"We gotta celebrate!" I cheer. "Let's go to a bar, drinks on Seán and I!"

"Okay!" Mark dashes to his room to change, and Seán and I follow suit. I change into a black body suit, my cleavage showing slightly by some criss-crossed strings. I pair it with my nicest pair of jeans that show off my curves and some red high top converse. I hurry over to my desk, pulling various items of makeup out of one of the drawers. I dust my face in foundation and concealer, attempt winged eyeliner, apply mascara, and finish with my favorite cherry red lipstick that match my converse perfectly. I spray myself with my Dior Hypnotic Poison perfume, which leaves a musky vanilla scent; I wear it every time I'm trying to impress. I comb through my hair and return to the living room where the boys are already waiting.

"Jesus, Jax, could you have taken any longer?" Seán reprimands. I shoot him a look of disagreement.

"It's not my fault all you guys have to do is throw on nice shirts," I spit. Mark was wearing a navy blue button up with black dress pants and nice shoes. Seán was wearing the same thing, just with a dark green button up. "Am I ordering an Uber?" I ask as I open my phone, searching for the app. The boys nod.

*

In no time, we're all sitting around a bar table at one of the local places. We probably could have walked here; it was a two minute drive from our house. I order our first round of shots, which were vodka. Seán immediately orders another round of the same, all of us wanting to feel a buzz as soon as possible.

"To 20 million!" I shout, raising my shot glass.

"To 20 million!" the boys respond in unison, our glasses clinking together before we down the harsh liquid. It burns my throat as it goes down, but not as much as the first one. I feel it as it moves down my body, making my insides warm.

After our fifth round of shots in the first half hour, I was definitely feeling drunk. My movements were slow and my thoughts were foggy. "I'm gonna go pee," Seán tells us, clearly handling his alcohol better than Mark and I, before getting up and leaving us alone. I lazily look at the boy sitting next to me, my eyes scanning his face. His hair was neatly gelled back and his beard was trimmed. His pupils were dilated, swallowing most of his brown irises. His usual earthy smell was now mixed with a twang of alcohol. The small patches of light in the bar made him look irresistible.

"You know, I have an even better idea of a celebration," he muttered over the pounding music. I shifted my position, intrigued by what he was implying.

"Oh yeah?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He nodded, the corner of his lips curling into a smirk. "We could get out of here and tell Jack I didn't feel well."

My stomach flipped, getting giddy at the situation that was unfolding. "Sounds good to me," I responded, biting my lip. He nodded once more, pulling out his phone to text Seán as I sloppily stand from my chair. We exited the bar, the darkness of the night consuming us. My sideways vision did not like trying to navigate my surroundings, so I grabbed Mark's wrist. He turned to me, smirking as he adjusted his arm to interlock our fingers. I giggled as we hurried home.

We approached our front door and Mark fumbled with the keys before finding the one that fit. He swung the door open and shut it firmly when we were both inside. He looked at me hungrily before his hands found their way to my hips. I draped my arms around his neck, closing the distance between us. His whiskey scented breath was hot on my face. Our eyes were locked with each other.

He breaks the eye contact to glace at my lips. I smirk and tauntingly press mine against his. My lips tingle at the touch and my eyes roll back into my head. Maybe I was just drunk, but this was the most passionate and best kiss I have ever experienced.

Electricity rushes through my veins and I grip the sides of his face, pulling him as close as possible to deepen the kiss. His tongue grazes my bottom lip and I part my lips slightly, allowing him entrance. I run my hands down his torso, finding the hem of his shirt. He smiles into the kiss and breaks away for a second. His arms move to my torso and he begins to pick me up. I wrap my arms back around his neck and jump into him, giggling as he stumbles slightly at the added weight. Our lips find each other again as he carries me into his room.

He releases me and closes the door behind him, removing his shirt in the process. My breath hitches, looking him up and down. Mark looked pretty toned fully clothed, but seeing his abs and pecks in all of their glory is something completely different. He smirks at my reaction and his hands find my waist again. He kisses me hard, stepping closer and forcing me to move back. Before I know it, I can feel the edge of his bed against my kneecaps. My eyes widen as I fall backwards.

Mark looms on top of me now, his eyes full of lust. "You're sure you wanna do this?" he slurs, his voice husky. I let out a sigh, my drunk state craving every part of him to touch every part of me. I trace my finger over his abs, watching as I do so.

"Don't ask stupid questions," I respond, glancing up at him as my hand reaches the hem of his pants.

He grabs my hand and pins it above my head with a huff, his lips now finding my neck. I gasp at the sudden contact which sends shivers up my spine. He nibbles at my collarbone and I groan, wrapping my free hand around his back.

He pauses for a second, looking over me once more. "Hungry, are you? Don't worry, Jax, I'm about to give you everything you need."