Nico

Blade, if I'm remembering her name correctly, suddenly hunched over, gut pushed into her desk.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" The sub asked.

(Quick warning, this might gross you out)

She took a shuddering breath and threw up blood. I'm not kidding. It was blood. Everybody, but Will and me, jumped back and screamed. I know I cringed like crazy, but Will, like the doctor he was, jumped up and pulled her upright she she wouldn't choke on her own... vomit or blood. I dashed to the door, pushed the call office button, and basically yelled at the office people to get a nurse to the room stat so she wouldn't die. By that time, she had stopped throwing up, but Will kept her mostly upright, her arm around his shoulders, and by the trash can. Everyone else was still screaming and gagging from the smell. The nurse walked in and screamed. And then fainted. I ran over to Will, pulled the phone out of his pocket and swapped places with him so he could call 911. I hate almost all physical contact, but I still don't know how to use a phone. Give me a break. I was busy trying not to die so I never bothered to learn. The ambulance showed up and we were all sent home 20 early because we waited with Blade for the ambulance to show up.

AN:

I'm sorry about the gore. I did warn you. I was actually eating while writing this part and I'm proud to say that I did not throw up while writing it.

Hope you didn't get sick either.

-PandaPerson6