Will

She was throwing up. Blood. Oh gods, don't let her die. I muttered a quick prayer to Apollo, although he had not been heard from in 3 months, that she would be alright. She finally stopped throwing up and I guided her to a trash can if she was going to throw up again. The nurse came and fainted. Great. Guess not everyone gets mortally injured at school all the time. Nico made a dangerous call, grabbing my phone out and passing it to me. I knew that we needed to deal with this on a more professional level and I don't know if she is a demigod so I can't give her nectar and ambrosia. I called 911 and prayed to Zeus, Apollo, Artemis, and Athena that we would not have a monster attack right now. A woman's voice on the other end of the line jolted me back to reality.

"This is 911 what is your emergency?"

"Hi, my name is Will Solace. I'm at Goode High School. One of my classmates just threw up blood. She has stopped, but I don't know how much blood she has lost or if she has internal damage."

"Okay, I am sending an ambulance to your location now. ETA is 3 minutes. Make her drink some powerade to get some fluids back into her body. If she starts throwing up again, get her to brace herself against a table to provide stability."

"Okay."

I put the phone on mute.

"Nico, get a powerade from someone and give it to Blade. The ambulance is on the way. ETA is about 3 minutes."

He nodded in acknowledging, changed places with me, and went to ask around for the drink. I turned my attention back to the girl, who looked like death.

AN:

I doubt that the 911 call is actually how it is in real life, I've never had to call 911, and hopefully never will. The conversation is how I imagine it would go if Will was actually in a serious situation (you know, calm and collected).