Her

I sat in the back of class watching Sapphire work on her test. I smiled liking how her lips moved when she read the test questions and how her eyebrows furrowed when the answer was wrong. I smiled at her then quickly turned away when I saw her look around then go back to her test.

Sapphire was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She had these full lips and a beautiful curvaceous body that would look good in anything she wore. Her hair was always kept up and her eyes were her best feature. They would light up when she laughed or saw her friends.

"Alright time" The professor yelled

The kids groaned but I didn't care I was finished with my test in the first thirty minutes. I glanced over at Sapphire who was trying to circle questions and I smiled. My baby was smart she was just a slow test taker. I stared at her and Sapphire looked around again this time we made eye contact for a second before she stood up and walked out with the other kids.

I was the last one to leave class and I went straight home which was some where in the mountains. Accounting was my only class that day and I only took it to see Sapphire. I threw my red book bag on the bed and laid down getting on my phone scrolling through Sapphires social media. I unzipped my pants going through her beach photos. I rubbed myself and repeatedly said her name until my toes curled. I caught my breath and pulled my pants up laying down and taking a nap.

I woke up to the work alarm going off and I jumped up scrambling to find my work clothes which were scattered on the floor. I ran into the bathroom and took a five minute shower then threw my clothes on after putting lotion on. I ran my hands through my black hair and smiled.

I walked out of the room grabbing my phone and made my way to my job which was at coffee shop. I walked inside making my way to the cash register smelling the coffee. It was a slow day and I hated how boring it was. I leaned on the counter looking out the window seeing Sapphire walking with her friends.

I stood erect and looked out the window seeing her friends were walking in my direction. I heard the bell on the door ring and I heard Sapphires friends laughing then I saw Sapphire walk in. She was smiling but not laughing I watched her friends take a seat then saw Sapphire walk up to me.

"Hi how may I help you today"

Sapphire smiled at me then looked at the menu behind me knitting her brows together "Uhh can I get four mocha frappes" She said looking back at me

"Are they all for you" I asked

Sapphire laughed at my comment "Naw Aiden" She smiled reading my name tag "They for you"

"Wanna share then?"

Sapphire smiled and handed me her card and then looked back at her friends who were laughing. I handed Sapphire back her card and started making the drinks. I returned to the counter and smiled looking at Sapphire and tapped her on the the shoulder.

"Oh my bad thank you Aiden" She smiled taking the drinks

I watched her walk away with her beautiful body of hers. She sat there for about an hour talking with her friends before they stood up. Sapphire gave me a look and walked up to me smiling. I looked at her trying to hide my smile which wasn't working. Sapphire was too beautiful not to smile at.

"Wanna come to a party today"

"Uhh I don't really do parties"

"Come on" She smiled looking at me "it'll be fun"

Her brown skin was glowing and I couldn't say no "I'll be there"

Sapphire smiled at me and I loved her face. She gave me the information and walked back out with her friends laughing and talking. I couldn't wait any longer I would have to take her soon or else I would go crazy. I wanted her to be by me every time I woke up and every time we fell asleep. I needed her in my life and we would have to spend everyday together.

I finished my shift and got into my car changing out of my work clothes and putting a pair of sweats on and keeping my same black shirt on. I sat in my car thinking about how I was going to take Sapphire. I smiled and leaned against the window feeling the cold glass against my face. I would take her while she walked home from the library.

I put the key in the ignition and drove to a frat house. I groaned seeing a group of teenage boys chugging  beers down. I thought about leaving but Sapphire walked out the front door carrying a cooler. I got out the car and walked up to her with a smile.

"Need help"

"Yes" She smiled

I picked up the other handle and we walked out to the front lawn planning the cooler there. Sapphire smiled and thanked me and started walking inside the house. I smiled and followed her and we walked inside the dimly lit house always making sure that she hadn't noticed me. I watched the girls grind against some of the boys. I smiled at my beautiful Sapphire who was a precious girl and not a whore like most of the girls in there.

I looked at Sapphire who was carrying another crate of water balloons through the house. I watched her move in and out the house and then I heard her beautiful voice throughout the house. I stood there watching my angel speak to the crowd. She looked so gorgeous standing up there that I could freeze time in that position forever.

The crowd ran outside throwing water balloons at each other and Sapphire sat on the stairs. I smiled then figured I could sneak into Sapphire's dorm. I looked at the time and walked out and Sapphire looked at me with a smile.

"You leavin now"

"Yeah I don't really like parties"

"Alright then" Sapphire smiled and looked back at the water balloon fight

I got into my car and drove towards Sapphires dorm. I looked around not seeing anyone. I snuck into her dorm room through her window which was on the first floor. I looked turned the light on and smiled looking at how neat she kept her room. I looked at her to do list and saw she had test all next week. I smiled and put my plan in motion I was going to kidnap her not Friday.

I left her room and put a rose on the outside of her door. I left her room through her window and drove home. I cleaned up my room and laid down looking at pictures of my love. I laid down drifted off to sleep.