Chapter 1: Broken Rose

A/N: To anyone new here. This is a restart of another story of mine.  So here is this book. Without further ado, Hope you all enjoy!

Third Person POV

It was rainy night. Thunder boomed through the dark sky. Roars of the grimm could be hear in the distance. There was a girl no older of 16 years old, laid on the ground. A girl that had black hair with red tips at the end. Crying on the ground as she held her scythe against her throat. Not just any scythe and not just any girl. This girl was Ruby Rose. Daughter of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. Holding her scythe "Crescent Rose" at her throat. Ready to end her life while Grimm circled around her. Beowolves.

Ruby's POV

Here is the end of the line. Finally. Years of being hurt. Abandoned. Betrayed. I can finally have the one thing I longed for. Death. That was the only thing I longed for. My mother died. My father no longer loves me. My sister left me to die. No one truly loves me. Everyone hates me. Raven. Qrow. Tai. Yang. Blake. Weiss. Jaune. They all hate me.

Flashback (10 year old Ruby)

Tai: Why can't you do anything right! You are a waste of space!

SMACK

PUNCH

I fell onto the ground as he continued to beat me as I cried out of pain. I suddenly felt a kick go into my stomach. I looked up and I saw Yang with a sadistic smile. She the kicked me in the stomach as I continued to cry. Then I was suddenly sent outside and laid out in the cold. No food. No water. Just the cold air and my half dead body.

Flashback ends (10 year old Ruby)

I grabbed my scythe and slowly reached for the trigger as tears of pain felled down. Years of abuse flashed through my head as I sat there. I was suddenly sent into the ground as I felt claws around my arms. I looked up and a beowolf was on me. I tried to push it off of me but its claws digged into my arms. I cried out in pain but knowing that it will be useless. I screamed out in pain as the beowolf tried to maul me.

BANG BANG

The beowolf suddenly turned to dust as I heard multiple gunshots. I saw multiple figures as they ran to me. Every thing went blurry. I felt nothing but my cold blood and the amount of pain I was in. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt my life slipping away.
"I'll see you soon. ........Mom."

Hope you all enjoyed this! This chapter already feels like a mess.