Chapter 10: Releasing Steam

Third Person POV

Y/N, Skarlet, and Olivia stood in the hospital room. In front of them was Ruby. In the hospital after trying to end her own life. Right next to them was Goodwitch, Pyrrha, and Ozpin.

Y/N: How long has she been like this.
He growled.

Ozpin: 3 days.

Y/N: Where are they.

Ozpin: Who?

Y/N: You know this is wrong. Yet you keep the ones that hurt her alive.
He said as he faces Ozpin with rage in his eyes.

Ozpin: Yes. Sending to detention helps with that.

Y/N: You think sending to detention helps them. You're nothing but a foolish man.

Goodwitch: Watch your mouth.
She warned.

Y/N: Or what.

Goodwitch whipped him but was stopped as Skarlet stopped her by controlling her blood.

Goodwitch: Why can't I move!

Skarlet: Your blood. So sweet.
She said as she froze Goodwitch's blood, making her pass out.

Y/N: I'll ask again. Where are they.
He said, walking up to Ozpin as he held a sword in his hand.

Ozpin: C-Cafeteria.
He said with fear.

Ozpin: B-But please don't kill them.
He demanded.

Y/N: We'll see.

Olivia: What are you going to do?

Y/N: Need to release some steam.
He said before walking out.

Skarlet stayed in the room as she started healing Ruby's wounds.

Skarlet: It'll be okay. Ruby. Y/N will take care of them. For you.

To Y/N

Y/N was walking to the cafeteria and opened the door, entering the cafeteria. He looked around until he saw team CRDL picking on a bunny faunas. Forming a knife in his hand, he threw it at their hands and impaled it to the wall.

CRDL: AAHHHH!
They screamed, making everyone look at them.

JNR: What happend to them?

WBY: Don't know.
They said as they saw Y/N walking towards them with a sword in his hand.

Cardin: You fucker!
He yelled at Y/N. Y/N stood in front of Cardin as he tried to get the knife out his hand.

Cardin: I'm going to kill you!
He yelled. Y/N stares at him as he raises his sword.

Cardin: Do it then pussy!

Y/N then drops his sword.

Cardin: DO IT! KILL ME! YOU BIG PUS-

Cardin was cut off as Y/N kicked him in the gut. Y/N continuously to beat on Cardin as everyone watched in horror. Y/N took his knife out of Cardin's hand and Cardin fell onto the ground, all bloodied up.

Y/N: How pathetic.
He said, looking at the nearly dead Cardin.

Suddenly a sword was thrown at him. Y/N side-stepped out of the way and sees Jaune standing in front of him.

Y/N: Oh how foolish.

Jaune charged at Y/N with his shield. Jaune throws a punch at him but Y/N catches it. Jaune tries to throw another punch but Y/N catches it also.

Y/N: How futile.
He said. Jaune growls but was knocked onto the ground. Jaune gets up and throws a kick.

Jaune: AHHHH!
He screams as Y/N breaks his leg.

Y/N: Really pathetic. Taught to fight yet can't even protect yourself.

Jaune reaches for his shield to bash Y/N but his shield was ripped out of his hand. Jaune saw Y/N holding his shield. Jauen tries to get his shield back but was bashed into the ground. Jaune laid on the ground with a puddle of blood as everyone in the room watched with fear.

Y/N: IS THIS WHAT BEACON DOES!
He yelled at the students.

Y/N: DOES BEACON IGNORE THE ONES IN NEED!
He yells as he points to the bunny faunas.

Y/N: YOU CLAIM TO BE HUNTSMAN AND HUNTRESSES YET YOU IGNORE THE CRIES OF YOUR TEAMMATES AND COMRADES!
He yells.

Y/N: THIS BUNNY AND RUBY ROSE ARE ALL EVIDENCE OF THAT!

???: So! Ruby is nothing but an embarrassment.

Y/N turns around to see a blondie with gauntlets.

Y/N: So your Raven's daughter.
He said.

???: How do you know my mother.
She said with venom.

Y/N: Your mother specifically told me to take care of Ruby. You on the other hand. You're nothing bur dead weight.

The girl's eyes turned red and charged at him. Y/N catches her fists, earning a look of shock from the girl.

Y/N: Brute strength no brains. Just like these idiots.
He said. He then kicks the girl to the table, making everyone move as she crashes into the table.

Y/N: Claim to be huntresses. Yet you don't help those and put them down. Disgusting.
He said before walking out of the cafeteria with everyone looking at him with fear.

Y/N's POV
I walked out of the cafeteria with one thing on my mind. Ruby. I decided to pull out my scroll and started dialing a number. I kept walking until the person finally picked up their scroll.

???: Hello Death's Messenger.

"Hey old friend.

???: How is she feeling?

"Not good. Might want to come down here."

???: I'll be there.

Here is the chapter 10 of ABUSED BROKEN Rose X Male Reader! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?