Chapter 19: Bringing Her Home

Third Person POV 

2 hours since Salem's death. 2 hours since Death-Gun, Y/N, and Skarlet went to bring her home. 

To bring Ruby Rose home. 

In a warehouse in the outskirts of Vale, Ruby was chained up in a room as her screams were heard in the room. Blood slowly dripping down her arms and legs from being burnt, slashed, and tormented over and over. 

???: How does it feel? To feel nothing but pain? 
One said sadistically. 

???: Emerald. Where is that boy Mercury at. 
She said with annoyance in her voice. 

Emerald: I don't know Cinder. Haven't heard from him since we got Ruby. 
She said as she looked at the beaten Ruby. 

Ruby: P-P-P-Please. 
She pleaded. 

Cinder smirks before burning Ruby once more at the chest, earning a agonizing scream. 

Ruby's POV 

"AHHH! PLEASE STOP!" 
I screamed in pain. 

Tears welling up in my eyes as I tried to pull my arms out of the chains, only hearing their sadistic laughs. 

Cinder: Pathetic little girl. 
She said with malice in her voice. 

Suddenly  I saw that I saw her once again as I looked at her with tears. 

"M-Mom?" 
I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

Summer: You're pathetic Ruby. 
She said with anger. 

"W-What?" 
I asked as I felt my heart hurt more. 

Summer: You are not my daughter. I don't understand why Raven would care for a weak girl like you. 
I heard her words. 

Her words scarring through my heart as I saw him as well. 

Y/N: I don't know why I care for you. Can't even protect yourself. Yang and the others were right. 

"W-W-What?" 
I asked as I felt my heart shatter at his words. 

Y/N: Goodbye Ruby. 
He said before turning around to leave. 

"N-No. P-Please don't leave." 
I begged. 

"Please. Don't leave me. Please! I LOVE YOU!" 
I yelled as I saw him leave. 

Third Person POV 

As Ruby was screaming her words, Emerald and Cinder were smirking at her. 

Cinder: Aww. Look like little girl is crying about her love leaving her. How weak. 
She said as she burnt her once again. 

Emerald smirks as she continues to use her semblance as Tyrian was standing outside with Roman and Neo. 

Roman: Jeez, how long til we kill the little brat. 

Neo: 6 hours? 
She puts up her sign. 

Tyrian: Why not make it 3. 
He said sadistically. 

Neo rolls her eyes and walks out of the room. Neo walks out into the main room of the warehouse as she sits on the crate as she lays on the crate. 

Neo: Just a few more hours and this ends. 

BOOM 

Suddenly the wall exploded as Death-Gun and black coffin members came into the room, causing Neo to crash into the room.