Chapter 4 (The Dream Team? )

Sky's Pov:

Her eyes were white and her skin was pale but her hair was purple and at the bottom was black, the clothes she wore were also purple mixed with black and she had wings with a tale.

"Look your welcome for helping you out and that's it!" She yells "woah calm down we've never seen you before or a skin or sword like that before please tell us your name" Mudkip says.

She sighs and calms down a bit more "my names Andy and I speak for the ended world" she says "Andy? What kind of name is that for a girl and Ended world?" Jerome asks "well my mother original name for me was gonna be Endy but thought Andy and Endy were pretty close" she says.

She looks around seeing mudkip's place trashed and it was about midnight by now "look I'll help you to my castle just get into a circle" she says and we all did as she says.

She grabs my hand and bajan's hand and we then all grabbed each other's hand then teleporteding to her castle.

*Time Skipped*

As we let go each other's hands we all look around "so you live here? And what are you the princess of?" Univers asks "told you the Ended World my brothers are the princes one is of this server the other is of mobs" she says "wait...  Your related to-" deadlox was cut off "yes by HeroBrine and Notch" she says Mudkip was so confused "but that's impossible, in all my books I read...  It can't be you can't be related" Mudkip says "pfff.... Hey fish boy have you seen my eyes lately.... Do they look formula" she says and Mudkip just sighs.

"Ok I think its time you tell us the story before Mud over here explodes" I say and she giggles, we all sit down in a circle next to a fire place she randomly made.

"Well it started from scratch" she was then cut off "is this the story of Adam and eve" sundy asks then deadlox slapping him "stop fucking interrupting her" he says I then thought of how my name is Adam in the real world....  I've almost forgotten my name? "well ok....  Anyways the story goes from how My mother the Ended Dragon met my father....  The wither I know it sounds impossible but we were born as a triplet, Notch was born first a healthy strong baby boy doesn't even look like he was apart of our family he was just too human to be one of us, herobrine was nexted my father the wither was proud of that creation knew he was the destroyer, and then there was me the only female in the pack and my my mother took care of me and taught me how to fly and use this tale better and how to use my dark magic, my magic comes from an ended man so I can also Teleport and die from water, breath out flames but my eyes are the destroyer" she says "well what ever happens to the three of you" I ask.

She takes a long sigh "Notch left when he got the chance to he knew he wasn't apart of this family and... Well me and herobrine were very close brother and sister, he would protect me no matter what he would kill people just to protect me rob people to make me happy and etc, but there was this one time he left me to go find food....  But he never came back" she says little down "but arnt you glad your away from him?" Bajan asks "well that's the thing Notch left to protect this world but ended up dieing after herobrine killed his own brother that day he disappeared I felt a strong wave go through me and I needed to leave as fast as I could but the story you hear on how it was once Steve and notch is a lie, Notch was the one who was actually trying to protect me that's why I built my own place here in the ended world I built my own barrier after learning a lot of dark magic Herobrine has been trying to trap me to work with him but I can't....  I'm scared he would kill me even though i love my brother no matter what I care for him" she says.

She makes it kinda sound confusing but I understand "what...  What about our necklaces" I ask "oh your a healer we have the same so if one of use gets hurt then we could heal the other up" she says looking at me "is it true about the three hearts story though one of you's got three hearts" Mudkip asks "yes very" she says.

Andy moves her necklace seeing a purple glow around her chest area "I've only got 2 heart now after Notch's Death I carry there hearts" she says "why arnt you like Herobrine if you two were so close and why did you help us if you knew them mobs were from herobrine?" I asked really fastly "well I don't really know I guess maybe cause I actually care about living things and the second part is cause I knew he would send in my Enderman so I needed to stop them" she says upset "oh...  I'm sorry" I say "don't be, plus I would love to help you guys out I know where the castle is and I can take you guys there but who's the leader?" She asks.

We all look around at each other "I say Mudkip" I say "no Sky I reckon you" Andy says "Me...  Me??" I say shocked "yeah Sky Totally you can be our Team Leader!  You helpt me when that creeper got in my way!  And you helpt out Jerome and Bajan when that dog was kinda attacking jerome and don't forget the awesome shot you helpt univers on and helping out sundy with the mugger and mudkips home when the mobs attacked and the squids" deadlox says and I smile at all of them "your our leader sky!" Andy says.

I then walk over to Andy's throne and step on top of is wearing my Budder crown with my sword waved up in the air "I shall call our team.....  The TeamCrafted" I say while it eacos through the castle.

Too Be Continued....

H20SkyGirl: sorry if that chapter was taken to long or confuseing its like 3am and I'm dead inside so I'm gonna get to sleep night everyone!