Chapter 5 (Making this Work)

Sky's Pov:

I woke up its been a whole 2 weeks being here and today's the day to make our plan go out.

They guys have been teaching me how to fight for the last 2 weeks and Andy well she has been helping me use a bit of Magic hasn't really turned out well though...

*Flashback to 3 days ago*

"Ok Sky all you have gotta do is say them words" Andy says.

"Can you re say them one more time? " I asked he just smirks "with the power of the EnderWorld I summon the use limbo and santans light TO FIGHT BACK AND PROTECT" she says summoning bright light just for practice "ok you got it now sky go" she says.

I take a deep breath "with the power of the EnderWorld I summon the use limbo and santans light TO FIGHT BACK AND PROTECT" I say but nothing happend "wh-what happend? " I asked "your not following your heart your still wanting to get out of here ain't you?" She says while we sit on the ground "yes... I do got a life out side of this world you know" I say "look don't worry me to" she says I turn to her I shock "so wait your not like a virus in this game?" I say "no I was one of the creators who helpt make this game and I was the first on to test is that's how I got stuck here" she says "so you made up your story to the other?" I say "well kinda Herobrine is my actual brother.... Brine..... I don't know how he managed to get into this game but he died when I was younger.... He got hit by a car....." She says crying.

I then hug her "hey its ok sorry for bring the conversation up" I say "its ok, but if there is an actual way to get out I wish you luck" she says I just turn to her "don't you wanta leave too?" I asked her "well yes but I can't leave until my brother is set free" she says.

I then look out to the sunset that is going off to the beach sea.

I then felt someing on my shoulder and it was Andy leaning on me "its a beautiful sunset" she says "yeah I guess it is" I just say.

*End of flashback*

I go down stairs and gets some breakfast just some bread and an apple I then hear someone coming down stairs "oh hey sky" I hear "oh her Jerome" I say.

*Time skipped*

We were all at the meeting table "ok so how are we gonna plan this?" Mudkip asked "well Andy is the one and you Mudkip that know how to get into the castle so I will let you Mudkip explain the plan" I say, man I sound so dumb as a leader.

Everyone then turns to Mudkip "well there are guards at the gate so its too risky to go through the front" mudkip says then gets cut off "so we go around the back" bajan says "no... So.... Quite we can go around the side there is a part there a were we can get through under the gate" mudkip says "I can get the zombie guards my attention cause they know me... So well" Andy says looking a bit down "ok and Univers" Mudkip say "hmm" he hums "you can fly over but you would have to drink invisible potion so the skeletons can't shoot you" he says "ok but what if the invisible rubs off" Univers asks "just hide behind a building or in shadows" mudkip says "I should split up with you guys just in case I get caught by..... Him" Andy says "so your going alone?" Sundy asks "yes" she says "I don't want him to hurt you guys" she says "ok so let's get packing ready for another travel" bajan says "its gonna be a two day travel so pack extra" deadlox says.

Everyone gets up and walks off getting ready I turn to Andy who seems down "hey are you ok?" I asked her "yeah its just I get to see my brother one last time until you get to kill him" she says "hey its ok... He is a lost spirit in the world" I say "yeah your right thanks Sky" she says and walks off.

Its time to get ready...

To be continued......

H20SkyGirl: sorry for the short chapter guys and not posting in a little while hope you enjoyed the little parts with Andy and Sky! Anyways baii.