Chapter 12 (Pax?) last Chapter

Adam's Pov:

Its been a year since what happened and I have just over 5Mil subscribers already. Today I'm heading to Pax West for my fans. I still play minecraft and all of that so yeah.

I get to my pannel and see my fans screaming to me. There was a line probably definitely over a thousand people here just to meet me wow I never thought someone as broken as me will get this far. "hey guys sky here" I yell out making everyone cheer and having so much joy this was probably the best experience I've ever gotten. Now time to sign autographs and take pictures.

*time skipped*

The line gets shorter and shorter its been 3 hours none stop this is what it feels like huh? 

I get down to the last girl she was in a wheelchair with what seems to be her mom "hi!  What's your name" I asked "che-chelsea" she says. She then pasts me a gift of a small teddy bear "aww thank you" I say "you have help me so much and to many people I was in an accident about a year ago and your videos helped me get through my pain everyday you always say you should never give up on what you do and that I'll always have so thank you Sky" she says. I thank her back and get a picture with her "hey Sky before I go...  I-" she says before she tryst to get up out of her seat. She starts taking babysteps towards me almost falling but she ends up walking to Me and smiles with tears of joy. I hug her one last time then helping her back to her seat wheeling away.

*time skipped*

I close up my pannel and grab my things to head to where all the other Tubers hanging out. on the way there I ended up bumping into someone "oh sorry man" I say "oh no problem man" he says wait that voice "Deadlox?" I asked he looks up at me "... Sky?? Oh my god Sky!! You need to come with me" he said dragging me towards a door and walking in "I finally found sky!  Well he bumped into me" he says I realized I was in the room... With... "TeamCrafted is real!" I say "hell yeah dude" Baja says "so wait what is everyone's real name?" I asked "I'm Ty" Deadlox says he still actually looks like his emo character "I'm Jerome... Legit still Jerome without the ASF" he says man he's got a big nose "hey I'm Mitch" Baja says still looks good looking in real life "I'm Quinn" husky said wasn't expecting what he actually looks like "hey I'm Jason" universe says I was expecting him a little bit taller "and I'm Ian" sundy said.

They all turn to me "oh I'm Adam" I say "well you dont look much of an Adam" Jason says and we all just laugh "I think he does" we hear from the shadow "wh-who is that" I say and everyone got up and had hidden behind me "oh don't worry guys in me Andy" she says popping out from the shadows "andy!" I say running towards her giving her a hug "the names Phoenix by the way" she says hugging back.

Ever since 2013 me and the TeamCrafted ended up buying a mansion together and living all together but on the day 3/7/14 me and the guys decided to split Mitch wanted to make us bigger by buying things we don't really need and we agreed to disagree.

Me and the guys still record somedays but I ended up quitting YouTube in 2017 worked with music for 2 years now I'm back and playing some more Minecraft people say I'm not as how they remember me because of how depressed I have been.

Like I have lately been recording videos with Jerome and Mitch I was doing a music video with Quinn me and Ty are still best friends Ian and Jason we kinda just went our separate ways and for Phoenix well I don't really know we kinda lost touch after the whole Alesa thing.  I still see Phoenix around somedays and other days she'll disappear.

Near the half way of 2019 me and the guys we're speaking once again in a group chat speaking about some ideas.

So this is we're the story ends I guess maybe one day TeamCrafted will be reunited again who know? Will there ever be a happy ending for a TeamCrafted 2?

THE END.

H2oskygirl: hey guys hope you enjoyed the last part of this book and yeah thank you for reading this book and I hope any of the TeamCrafted people read this book ^_^ I think I'll die but anyways as always thank for reading and hope to see you all in a book 2? Maybe!