Chapter 10 (I'm sorry)

Sky's Pov:

We ran all the way to the castle.  jumping over the gates. running past the guards.

"We need to find another way into the prison" deadlox says. I look around finding away to get in "I think we gotta go up first" I say. Deadlox looks up to see a open window well broken window "we can climb the vines up then make it down to the prison" I say "ok got your gol-" deadlox says before I cut him off "Butter.... My butter Sword" I say looking at it "alright" he says making our way in.

*time skips a bit*

Me and deadlox make it into the window we quickly had hidden behind the walls "the cost is clear" deadlox says. We move from wall to wall making our way down stairs some times we had to quickly hide in the shadows.

We make in the the jail cell me and deadlox knocked the guards out grabbing the keys off them and opening the cell door "Come on guys let's go" I say about ot run out but none of the guys followed just stared "Guys we've gotta go" I say "Why should we?" Univers says "so you can backstab us?" Bajan says. The guys look down still sitting there "I'm sorry ok if I have know then... I don't know please don't be mad at me" I say they guys didn't even move there heads once "we are a team Guys!  You guys are actually my only friends" I say then the guys look up "before I was trapped in this minecraft world I legit had no friends what so ever you guys are my first friends I tried to help but you guys did everything not me" I say looking down.

"We're sorry Sky... We will forgive you again" mudkip says making me look up to see the guys surround me "we chose you to be our leader Sky cause you did help us and we helpt you right back you have courage, strength and power" mudkip says "SkyDoesMineCraft you are our leader so lead us" Sundy says. I raise my sword "we got a Army to fight and we are known as The TeamCrafted" I say.

H20SkyGirl: hey guys sorry it has been a total while I've been working on other books and uploading lately so heres just a short chapter anyways guys thanks for reading and talk laters!