Chapter 6 (the Castle)

*2 days later*

Sky's Pov:

We final made it after two days, we look up to the castle at the moment....  We're hiding in a bush.

"Deadlox!  You see anything up there" Bajan shouts "shhh not to loud they could hear us" mudkip says "ok well I can see perfectly up here on where the guards are and I see the small gap in the fence and the archers" deadlox says "ok just remember Sky, Deadlox, Bajan, Jerome, mudkip, sundy you guys are going to the fence, Univers your on flying duty and take this position, and me I'll meet you guys in" Andy says and that's what we all did.

*Time Skipped*

I went first through the small gap and helped the guys well Jerome was stuck the most... But he got out "ok here guys wear these heads" I said passing them some mob heads "where in the world did you get these from" Sundy ask "Andy" I say and we put on the heads it smelt really bad though "ew this is so disgusting" bajan complains "just act like a mob alright and stop complaining" I say and we walked out of the ally way...

Andy's Pov:

I walk infrount of the gates "State your name and why are you here" they say "I'm Andy and I came here to see my brother and don't tell him I'm here either its a surprise" I say they all looked shocked "Open the gates for princess Andy" one of the guards say "hey hey hey its not Princess to you mate" I say "sorry" he says I just smile.

I walk through the gate it seems a little to quite.

I look over to we're I know Universe is and walk through the city.

*Time skipped*

???  Pov:

I wonder if there smart enough that I can see through walls I saw the flying man on the left side but to me my right I see my sister and here new little friends as a group down there "do you want me to deal with them" I heard "sure but don't kill them" I say as I smile to myself.

Sky's Pov:

We meet up back with Andy walking towards the castle even more "you know who could help us" mudkip says we all look at him "my old friend Einshine and his friend Fredi" he says.

I look at Andy and she looks like she was in complete shock that she stood steal "EINSHINE" she yells and then all we heard was a big banger it sounded like....  TNT and then we saw  a man with a mask and white eyes, red and white striped shirt and he had a cape with another dude next to him this can't be good.

"Hey Andy" he says "Hey Andy!" The other dude says he had a weird Accent "Einshine what are you doing here" she says  "is this your brother?" I say getting ready to  wins my sword "no this is my best Griefer Friend Einshine" she says Turing to him "why are you here Einshine and Fredi" she asks"here to help your brother out and you!" He says.

We all turn to Andy "wait this is a trap" Bajan says "WHAT NO!  I would never trick you" she says.

But then  I see "Andy fly up like she was forced to and so did we I also see Univers come flying towards us thiz can't be good.

I then see someone jump of the balcony of the castle and Fly towards us "hello Andy" he says "hello....  Herobrine" she says.....

To be continued....

H20SkyGirl: sorry for the short chapter and I know I haven't uploaded this book in a while so yeah....  I'm gonna sleep but more stuff will probably happen next chapter probably even a shorter chapter anyways I'm gonna go die for a little why so baiiiiii!