Chapter 7 (We Meet)

Sky's Pov:

"Herobrine... " she says "well nice to meet your little friends" he says "Hey!  Your like the size of us" Jerome says.

Herobrine drags him closer to his face "Well Fluffy at least I'm not as hairy as you" he says dropping Jerome to the floor.

"Just let me and my friend Get home and out of this game!" I say he than laughs "This game?  This ain't no game if you die here you die for real!" He says "then why are we here??" I say.

He then lifts me in the sky towards his face like Jerome "Well you must be blind if your wearing double eye Patches" he says laughing.

His voice is so echo'e but so deep "This isn't just a Deadly game its a Tale a legendary tale of how the good guy wins and the bad die" he say "So... So your saying we're the bad guys and your the good one? Your just sick!" I say right into his face "WELL IN MY BOOK I AM THE GOOD GUY Plus you helpt my sister here take out the plan" he says I was confused at this point.

I then look at the boys "wha-what does he mean Sky?" Deadlox says "what he means is that Andy here thought he could use magic but no your leader put a Tracking device on all of you's by just saying that" herobrine says.

I look at Andy "but... Brine you...  You just told me it was a trick....  THATS HOW YOU ALWAYS FOUND ME ISNT IT" Andy says we we're all in shock.

"So you can blame Your leader Sky for all of this, if you think about it he dragged you all together... Tried yo escape but I caught you all.... And look I caught your bad guy" herobrine says "GUYS!  Don't listen to him he is trying to trick you" I say.

The guys didn't know what to do until... "Andy!  I think its time to kill you little friend" he says.

He grabbed me by the throat and he started to choke me my eyes started to become a blur then I saw a white flash of light then I felt me fall on thr floor, my vision started to regain and I say Andy fighting Herobrine they both looked like demons all I hear is grunts and a ringing in my ear I then hear a bit of sound but it was echoing "SKY LETS GO" I hear then Bajan and Mudkip dragging me "GUYS JUST LEAVE ME IM SO SORRY" Andy yells while herobrine tries to choke her "ANDY!!!" I yell while there still dragging me I wanted to stop him but I couldn't "EINSHINE, FREDI FIND THEM" Herobrine yells.

I quickly get up and turn around and started to run towards the forest with everyone...

To be continued...

H20SkyGirl: hey guys sorry for another short update and sorry other took me so long to finally update this book! I have Exam's coming up all this  week coming up and I'm gonna die oh and me and adam have been talking again but anyways talk to y'all later!