# Surprise and Thanks

So on the happy occasion of reaching 1k reads I am gonna give you a surprise :D

***
Alex: Hey Nova check this out!
*Tears open a gift* I can't believe you gave me a limited edition of the 'Marvel Avengers' comics *eyes shine with fake unshed tears*

Nova: Yeah I figured you would like a change of scenery. I am tired of watching those old Disney movies with you.

Alex: How dare you!*puts hands on his heart* you dare say that Disney is boring! You will be cursed !

Nova: Yeah, we already saw how that turned out. Besides after reading that you will forget about disney. My favourite if you ever listened to me is hawk eye. He's a far better Archer than any of our warriors and he doesn't even have super powers.

Alex: Who cares. I recently watched Cinderella and beauty and the beast. You won't believe how much of their story matches with ours.

Nova: Oh please shut with that nonsense. I have heard you say that before and I will not be fooled. No one , and I mean no one can predict the future ( Medea:haha how wrong you are)

Alex: You should watch one of them. Atleast Cinderella. I feel she's a lot like you.

Nova: Really? Is she an Assassin? Does she have the same amount of sarcasm as I? Is she beautiful?

Alex:*clicks his tongue* no none of that...*dodges a dagger aimed at him* She's a dreamer just like you and was the apple of her father's eye. Also she had a cruel stepmother just like yours and stepsisters.

Nova: Ya well should I be happy I was graced with the presence of just one step sister? I feel she's enough to fill for two people. Besides that sounds like an everyday boring clichéd story. I bet she is desperate to meet the oh so handsome prince of her dreams.

Alex: Yep there's nothing wrong in that. Don't tell me you secretly don't wish so yourself. *Smirks and flips hair*

Nova : *snorts* In my dreams Alexander.

Alex: Well atleast I can be assured you dream of me. *Dodges sword thrown at him*

Nova: Please you and I both know how true that is. You end up being at the receiving end of my daggers tip in my dreams *chuckles*
It would be so much better if she was an assassin and not a damsel in distress.

Alex: Aw man you hurt me. How little you think of me and why can't she be a warlock?

Nova: Because idiot *hugs Alex* she wouldn't need a fairygodmother if she already was one. *Snickers and runs off*

Alex: Hmm... That's tru--wait that means you have watched it too! Hey come back you liar!

Nova: *hides behind North* Save me from his wrath please North.

North: *yawns* why do you bother creating so much of ruckus early in the morning? Did he not like your gift?

Nova: no its not that....

Alex: She lied to me.

Nova: I never denied the fact that I didn't watch it.

Alex: That's still a lie

North: Hold it you two. Let me go get my coffee and some popcorn and then continue to fight. If you so much as touch any of my things during the fight I am gonna create the most stunning life like ice statues that anyone has ever laid eyes on* lips twitch into a smirk and eyes shine with mischief*

Nova and Alex: *Both Gulp*

Medea: Don't worry you two. I will melt you guys in a jiffy. I just need to heat this coffee up without burning it *sweat beads her forehead*

Nova: Um Medea who's coffee is that you are heating? *Starts sweating*

Alex: Don't tell me...

Medea: why North's ofcourse. I just need to focu--oh no, shit shit shit* hurriedly tries to control the fire but ends up burning the coffee and the mug.*

North: Has anyone seen my coff--

*All three gulp*

North: NOOOO...THAT'S IT I AM GONNA TURN YOU ALL INTO ICE STATUES. I can't have a moments peace in here! *Looks at you* I hope you guys know who you are dealing with. I have to thank you for bearing with this insolent fools.

All three: Hey!!

***
Lol so how do you like it? If you didn't already know I am a biggg fan of marvel and my favorite is Spiderman though there are more xD

And I absolutely love The throne of glass series.

Thank you again for you support and the 1k reads. Ghost readers do break your streak someday. You will be blessed.

And I used to watch these amazing shows: Totally spies , Amazing Spiez , SallyBollywood , Ben 10, Wings club(don't judge me ok) Generator Rex, Powerpuff Girls....And the list goes on. Wonder why they stopped airing them 😭😭🤧

Also does anyone watch Miraculous?(ladybug and catnoir)
It's just utterly amazing!! Kam a fan of it xD

Anyone watched/Read Death Note 😍😍 I can't believe I hadn't watched it earlier. It's sooo amazing!

Lol this is probably a lot xD

Also probably there will be a title change ;)